Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton And Hove Albion V Exeter City OFFICIAL Match Thread***

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not the greatest performance, seem to lose our way second half. Best entertainment was watching Poyet and the fourth official, he is absolutely bonkers.

Altered State

Feb 19, 2008
Olney, Bucks
Gus or the fourth official? ???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Poyet at one point he sat down on the mats behind the dug out, disgusted at something. I know I should be watching the game, but he's first class entertainment.

Altered State

Feb 19, 2008
Olney, Bucks
I like managers who react like that. Once saw Chris Catlin at the Goldstone leap up to protest and bang his head on the top of the dugout.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We were decent today, I think the players seemed nervous when we went 2-0 up which is understandable given our home record, good result though which is all that matters and we continue climbing.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A comfortable win against a very poor Exeter side. We've actually played a lot better than that in quite a few home games and not won.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
First half we continued our good form and played some good stuff. Second half, other than the goal, was pretty bad but 3 points are in the bag and Poyet's home voodoo is over. I'm looking upwards for the first time this season instead of at the relegation zone. Marvellous.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaagullllsss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here