Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Come on boys, keep going. You are not the second best side in this game. I am fuming at this scoreline, but not fuming at the team - they are really playing rather well. However, there's no doubting the danger when Derby break.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We didn't get any luck with the bar 12 months ago against Palace.

Woodwork out.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Derby look so much better than us. Orlandi and JFC poor in the middle of the park. Next goal is massive, if they score it it will end up 4 or 5. Big big 45 mins comin up

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
How the **** anyone can say we are the better side when we are losing is beyond me!!!

If we have 99.99999% of the play as far as I'm concerned if we lose we are NOT the better side!

The better side will be the winners............

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Ulloa is completely isolated and we could do with more width. JFC is having a stinker. Bring on Lua Lua and Ince I say. Bloody go for it.

Not sure how bringing on Ince is going for it. Would rather see Mackail-Smith for Buckley and Lua-Lua for JFC, move Calde to midfield and go 3 -5-2

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm going to say this now.

JFC really isn't up to scratch, he has been awful. Orlandi is being constantly bullied off the ball, we're crossing into a box with only Ulloa in it surrounded by 4-5 Derby players.
We have openings to shoot, but choosing to pass sideways or backwards. Buckley may well have a knock.

Why are we not playing Kemy and Ince together in the midfield? Why on Earth has Kemy not been played all season?

It's frustrating, because for the first 15 minute we were playing great football. Garcia really does need to step up the urgency in the squad, otherwise, we've got little chance turning a deficit into surplus on their turf..

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
Ulloa isolated, midfield being outfought, defence looks all at sea when Derby hit on the counter. It's all looking a bit grim.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's only a QUARTER time. We're very far from out of it yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here