Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton And Hove Albion U23 v Arsenal U23 Amex Elite Performance Center 19.00 Tonight PL2

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have spoken to Vodafone about my internet speed and apparently my router is all set up with the wrong settings but I couldn't sort it while they were trying to tell me how. I have told them I will contact them again tomorrow when my son is at home and can talk to them and they guide him through the procedures of setting it all up.n Thanks for highlighting my problem

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Have spoken to Vodafone about my internet speed and apparently my router is all set up with the wrong settings but I couldn't sort it while they were trying to tell me how. I have told them I will contact them again tomorrow when my son is at home and can talk to them and they guide him through the procedures of setting it all up.n Thanks for highlighting my problem

I was with Vodafone for phone/broadband and used the opportunity of their recent price rise announcement to leave them before the end of my contract without penalty. I have moved to TalkTalk - the Wifi signal (each time using supplied router) is vastly, vastly better. I had been very strongly considering buying a mesh wifi system but now am not bothering - it's so much better.

Just a suggestion, BG.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's a bit meh but I actually think Richards needs a go in the 18 squad, his U23 performance have been patchy but he has ability and sometimes shows pure class, then you get the flip side, the selfishness the failure to track back ect ect, if there ever was a player that fed on confidence then this lad is it.

Won't hurt to play him in the FA Cup but no harm in finding him a spot on the bench for a league game if that's the spark that will see him start to perform on a regular basis, if there was a bin list of 10 for next season he wouldn't be on mine, he has something about him, just needs to figure out for himself how he's going to fit in here.

I'm hoping the money we paid will pay off big time in the future and hope we keep him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was with Vodafone for phone/broadband and used the opportunity of their recent price rise announcement to leave them before the end of my contract without penalty. I have moved to TalkTalk - the Wifi signal (each time using supplied router) is vastly, vastly better. I had been very strongly considering buying a mesh wifi system but now am not bothering - it's so much better.

Just a suggestion, BG.

I went the other way from TalkTalk to Vodafone. After speaking with them yesterday they have suggested a new router as they say my old one is just that and old one. It will be here tomorrow so for this evening I have put some credit on my mobile dongle. Hopefully that should be ok.

So long as we get 3 points this evening.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It's a bit meh but I actually think Richards needs a go in the 18 squad, his U23 performance have been patchy but he has ability and sometimes shows pure class, then you get the flip side, the selfishness the failure to track back ect ect, if there ever was a player that fed on confidence then this lad is it.

Won't hurt to play him in the FA Cup but no harm in finding him a spot on the bench for a league game if that's the spark that will see him start to perform on a regular basis, if there was a bin list of 10 for next season he wouldn't be on mine, he has something about him, just needs to figure out for himself how he's going to fit in here.

I'm hoping the money we paid will pay off big time in the future and hope we keep him.

Who are you taking out of the squad?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I went the other way from TalkTalk to Vodafone. After speaking with them yesterday they have suggested a new router as they say my old one is just that and old one. .

In effect there are 2 connections being made when you want to stream a match: the first is your laptop connecting to the router, the second is your router to the internet. As Vodafone have assured you the connection from the router to the internet is fine the problem must be with the wifi connection to the router. Fingers crossed the new router sorts it out. Connecting to the router using a network cable will give a faster connection which is something to keep in mind in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here