Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion tickets

Innuendo

Apr 14, 2007
Hey English friends,

My name is Piotr and i live in Lublin, a city in eastern Poland. Since 2004 one of my greatest hobbies has been collecting football tickets, especially the ones from European Cups and foreign leagues. I saw some interesting Seagulls videos on youtube. I contacted the author of them asking if he didn't have any Seagulls' tickets for swap, and he advised me to join this forum and ask here - so I do :)

I have around 1000 tickets and would be very interested in getting some of your team. It doesn't really matter if they'd be league, FA Cup or League Cup ones.
I could propose various Polish league tickets in exchange, and if you are not interested, maybe I could find something from England too.

So - I'm waiting for your answer and possible swap/swaps.

Regards from sunny Poland,

Piotr

Innuendo

Apr 14, 2007
¡Cereal Killer! said:
You should come over and watch us play :) You will get a ticket stub and watch a piss poor game :)
Hehe, I guess that you Brits are annoyed enough by the masses of my compatriots coming over to England. I don't want to be beaten up because I come from another part of Europe or that some other Poles took over job positions in the country :p

WW - thanks very much, I'll try there :)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Innuendo said:
Hehe, I guess that you Brits are annoyed enough by the masses of my compatriots coming over to England. I don't want to be beaten up because I come from another part of Europe or that some other Poles took over job positions in the country :p

WW - thanks very much, I'll try there :)

Nah, us English will just bitch about you behind your backs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here