Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION-Best side in Division !

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
After watching tonights game, it is becoming more evident that we are the best side in this division and our lofty position is not a false one.In Charlton we played one of the title contenders who could not beat us even with a 2 man advantage.I thought we were excellent tonight and credit to Gus who is steadily improving this squad,and with a couple of astute signings in January the rocks of foundations for the Championship will be firmly set.We already look like a Championship side playing neat ,attractive total football.I love it!Gus deserves more credit for what he has done and is doing at this club,long may it continue. On a level playing field we would have comfortably beaten Charlton tonight.We are not going to give up the top spot,give us the trophy now!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
To get a point against Charlton with 10 men for about 85 minutes of the game clearly shows we are title contenders. We should go up automatically, whether it be 1st or 2nd but we showed how good we are tonight against a strong Charlton side.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A 2 man advantage?

I don't think Charlton are out main rivals, that would be Southampton and Huddersfield. They seem to be very inconsistant and looked distinctly average tonight. If we had been awake in the first five minutes think we would have gone on to batter them.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I think he means 2 man advantage the sending off of Calderon and the referee.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Let's not count our chickens - we are not scoring enough goals and since losing LuaLua we are creating less chances. We are a VERY good footballing side and could well be good enough to go up but there is still a very long way to go and we need to get back to winning matches pronto. 2 out of the next 3 and no defeats please for starters.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Is there any particular reason for the "dip" in form since the Peterboro game ? It seems like BHA were steaming along and being mentioned in the same breath as Real madrid but then the FA cup came along and it's gone a bit tits up since !!!

Obviously losing Lua lua was a major blow and having games called off due to the weather can't help but there's got to be some reason....nerves perhaps ? Still....4 points clear and a game in hand over Sheff Wed is still an excellent position to be in.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Go back to my thread yesterday about wek league. Last night backs this up. I think we are the best

We badly need 3 points though.

Roll on Saturday with old slap head back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here