Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge of Stinks

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Where are you?

Have not seen any of your insightful probing posts. Why have we not been discussing:

'wearing colours to an away game' or

'rik shaw travel to the ground'

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Stinkers Bridge said:
Have no fear Mr Milkins, I have been poorly sick for a few days but, I am back and raring to go now. Well sort of. Cough, splutter etc etc.

Anyway, I have just got back from Bristol. What a game !

I suspect the attendance was poor but the space on the pitch gave us an opportunity of hitting 40 yard passes to our wide players.

Did you wear colours and get to the ground in Bristol Barry's Rikshaw service?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Stinkers Bridge said:
Have no fear Mr Milkins, I have been poorly sick for a few days but, I am back and raring to go now. Well sort of. Cough, splutter etc etc.

Anyway, I have just got back from Bristol. What a game !

Tell the truth! You wore your colours to west ham and in the ensuing brawl were tipped out of the rickshaw that you took because you dont understand the pretty colours on the tube map, and sufferd minor abrasions.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Tubby Mondays said:
Tell the truth! You wore your colours to west ham and in the ensuing brawl were tipped out of the rickshaw that you took because you dont understand the pretty colours on the tube map, and sufferd minor abrasions.

I heard that stinks was a dab hand in any bar room brawl.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Perry Milkins said:
Did you wear colours and get to the ground in Bristol Barry's Rikshaw service?

Careful Peregrine; I got 2 snotty P.Ms from a bedwetter last week for daring to take the piss out of matchday transport arrangement queries.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Tubby Mondays said:
Careful Peregrine; I got 2 snotty P.Ms from a bedwetter last week for daring to take the piss out of matchday transport arrangement queries.

We should have our own section. Like Insider does.

Mods can we do this?

Section 1

What colours should I wear to the next away game.

Section 2

Give me contact details of the nearest Rickshaw service.

Whaddya think?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Perry Milkins said:
We should have our own section. Like Insider does.

Mods can we do this?

Section 1

What colours should I wear to the next away game.

Section 2

Give me contact details of the nearest Rickshaw service.

Whaddya think?

Fantastic idea! Instead of Ask The Club it could be Ask The People Who Have Got An Idea Of How To Find Their Way Out Of A Phone Box.

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
I'm afraid to report that the Rik-shaw's down in the Bristol area were of poor quality.
They were basically a 'squat-style' bar stool with some pram wheels screwed onto the legs being pulled by some fella called 'Bry'

The ground was good, atmos was poor.

When I finally got back to Temple Meads, I could work out whether I needed the Central or Circle line to get back to the Market Porter.

The stripes were worn continously.

This probably needs a separate thread but ..... Is anyone planning on going to the Darts at Frimley and wearing the stripes? Would love to see it on the telly. That would be brilliant wouldn't it?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Stinkers Bridge said:
I'm afraid to report that the Rik-shaw's down in the Bristol area were of poor quality.
They were basically a 'squat-style' bar stool with some pram wheels screwed onto the legs being pulled by some fella called 'Bry'

The ground was good, atmos was poor.

When I finally got back to Temple Meads, I could work out whether I needed the Central or Circle line to get back to the Market Porter.

The stripes were worn continously.

This probably needs a separate thread but ..... Is anyone planning on going to the Darts at Frimley and wearing the stripes? Would love to see it on the telly. That would be brilliant wouldn't it?

Why did you go to a Temple?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Perry Milkins said:
Is the Albion playing away against Frimley in a darts game?

We need to enure that the STDH's get first dibs at the oche.

I hope we can win this!

Why should people with the clap get priority over those of us who actually own a set of darts (mine are actually 80% tungsten)?

Plus Ive got my stub from West Ham away, which surely puts me higher up the pecking order although no proof of travel. Where is Frimley Green (to give it its correct title) is it near Trumpton?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Tubby Mondays said:
Why should people with the clap get priority over those of us who actually own a set of darts (mine are actually 80% tungsten)?

Plus Ive got my stub from West Ham away, which surely puts me higher up the pecking order although no proof of travel. Where is Frimley Green (to give it its correct title) is it near Trumpton?

We should challenge the STDH people to a game of darts. Bet we could beat them. I think its awfully difficult to throw straight and scratch at the same time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
On the way to Bristol and back to the Buxted Arena I expect that your stereo was PUMPING with tunes from *Oscar Winner* Phil Collins?

Last edited:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Perry Milkins said:
We should challenge the STDH people to a game of darts. Bet we could beat them. I think its awfully difficult to throw straight and scratch at the same time.

Thats it! Rather than this SAE and nude pictures of your neighbour nonsense, you should have to play darts against someone and the winner gets the ticket.

You should also have to be able to state quite clearly and without reading it out how you intend to get to the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here