Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Far, far too good for us. Would get in 5/6 prem teams I think

Oct 25, 2003
he proved last night that he's premiership quality......possibly the best player on the field, absolutely immense

if you need a masterclass in defensive midfield play- watch him

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We sit reasonably low down at Falmer.
LB's game is definitely best viewed from above, I never get to properly see how good he is when I'm there. :down:

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Absolutely no reason why he can't make the step up to the prem (hopefully with us). We are going to get some very big clubs sniffing around him soon. A joy to watch.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
During our heady heights of leading the table I was saying to my brother if we get promoted 4 of the team would be good enough and he is the leading one.

Who were the other 3 ?, Noone, Vicente, Buckley, CMS, Dunk, Vincelot could all potentially make the step up I think.

Last edited:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Bridcutt was good but if he was man of the match then it was only because Vincente didn't play for 90 minutes.

Spot on, Vicente looked a class above everyone in our team in terms of quality (and a bit above a lot of Liverpool players too!). Please good Lord let Vicente remain fit, please, please.

Bridcutt was great though too, at times it just seemed to be Bridcutt v Liverpool's midefield and at the end, with Vicente, Noone, KLL, Barnes and CMS all on the same pitch you could argue that was the case.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
My man of the match tonight. Noonie great but Bridders was just superb.

:lol::albion2::albion2::lol::D:D

HOORRAAYY................ I thought it was just me, but he was immense,.... a really cultured performance..... sadly will attract interest,.... keep hold of him Gus.......

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No Bridcutt is nothing more than an average player and for any scout visiting please move on nothing to see here! :wink:

All this praise (granted its justified) he'll be the next to be poached as I am sure top scout constantly monitor this board.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Shaky first half, didn't seem as assured as normal, second half was different class. Hope he shows our friends up the road just what they missed out on next tuesday.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Liam Bridcutt - Best player to wear the stripes in my lifetime, including Bobby Z and I am no JCL.

Liam is the best player in a team playing at the highest level i've ever watched the Albion play at, if we let him go for less than £3-4m i would be devastated!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Absolute quality, nevermind Palace missing a trick with this lad, Chelsea too. Liam and Josh McEachran, are future England stars for sure. Obviously I have only seen McEachran on TV, but he looks every bit the Frank Lampard replacement. Him and Bridders probably trained together and know each others game.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Must just be me then, butI though bridcutt was very disappointing last night, especially in the first half. Didn't understand whaat he was trying to achieve. To nullify their midfeild or to be the start of BHA mnoves. . Didn't deal with their midfield at all - frequently out of position and irrelevant sideways passing just wasn't hurting their five man midfield. Seemed to be scared to go forward in case he left the back four exposed.

But he had a better second half when he was pushed further forwrd to be a more attacking midfeilder.

Not as good as Bennett was at the same stage of his BHA career

Last edited:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here