Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i thought he was superb

was always available and wanting the ball,kept things ticking over and rarely gave it away if at all
This sounds exactly like Kish's second half performance at Carlisle. Good to see some genuine competition for a fairly unorthadox position that Poyet seems to favour.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
Seeing as the lad is on a 5 month contract and playing well... should we sign him for long-term now? The longer we wait the more £££ we are likely to shed out.

He is only in his early 20s and if he continue playing well I would love to see him sign for 3 years

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I swear in the last 20 minutes he was referring to our striker as Santandaza.

The Radio Devon commentators at one point referred to "Agustin Battiped and Cristian Biaz, from Argentinia."

Interesting, we have a newish signing and he's yet to be slagged off. Oh yes, TCB is banned isn't he ?

I think a few started having a go on here within about an hour of him signing, if I remember rightly.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
What about the injured Navro? Aspinall is such a legend. I used to love watching him rampage down the wing for the Albion.

Rampage!!! He was so portly by the time he played for us he would be out of breath coming out the Withdean changing rooms. Still, could pass a ball bloody well though.

Coleman88

May 30, 2008
Blackpool
Bridcutt did have a very good game, he seemed to have so much time on the ball and rarely gave the ball away. Looks like a good player and the competition between him and Kishishev for that starting place can only be good for us.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Perfect understudy to Navarro, just what we need!

him and kish are both FAR superior to navarro. yes navarro picked up last season and looked ok before his injury, but we look much better with kish playing in that deep midfield role. he covers better and his passing is much better. plus he reads the game extremely well.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Bridcutt did have a very good game, however i felt that we have played better football and lost. We were very solid apart from one cross in the first half which flew across our six yard box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here