Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt, worth a new contract already

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Need to get this guy tied down for another 4 years, extend his existing 2 year contract. This guy just gets better and better. Won't be long before other clubs start lookin at him

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Totally agree. Almost everything seems to go through bridders, crucial to our next 3 seasons, and seems to bloody love it here.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Thirded. He should the next one tied down to a long term contract. Could see him doing a job in the premiershit in a couple of season time

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I was talking to my mates about how Navarro was unlucky to get injured and how he is brilliant at what he does. Then we went on to talk about how crucial Bridcutt is too us. I realised that if it wasn't for Navarro getting injured, Bridcutt may never have come to Brighton, and who knows we may still be in League one.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Him and Dunk for sure.

Yep. Lionel is certainly a player we should be securing the long term services of. A real Richard Greer in the making.

Brids is a lynch pin to us. It'll be interesting to see how we cope if we lose him through injury or suspension. Perhaps Harley is being brought in to insure against any such possibility? The whole midfield is really teaming with competition. It doesn't seem long ago that we just didn't have a center midfield! Credit to GP.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Bridcutt is by far my favourite player, im glad he is getting some recognition because the role he plays, he isnt always going to get the praise or score many goals.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Was always confident Bridcutt would make the step up to Championship football, but he has far surpassed that in the games already this season. Lad has a great future ahead of him

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yep. Lionel is certainly a player we should be securing the long term services of. A real Richard Greer in the making.

Brids is a lynch pin to us. It'll be interesting to see how we cope if we lose him through injury or suspension. Perhaps Harley is being brought in to insure against any such possibility? The whole midfield is really teaming with competition. It doesn't seem long ago that we just didn't have a center midfield! Credit to GP.

Navarro is the obvious replacement should Liam get crocked. However good Navarro is, Bridcutt will definitely be missed should be not be available for any games

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He will play in the premiership (as will Dunk), hopefully with us but if not we have to ensure he is on a long contract to ensure we get a good fee

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brid is premiership bound and hopefully with us

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Bridcutt reminds me of essien, absolute quality. would rather forget getting another striker and spend the money on new contracts for bridcutt, Dunk and Barnes. Dont want another Murray scenario

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
100% agree Bridcutt is well worth a longer contract.
His all round play and the way he constantly breaks things up and then gives it simple all day long is absolutely crucial to the team. Loved the way he matched the Portsmouth bully boys last week too and consistently came out on top.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I tipped him for our player of the season before the donny game and I stand by that.

Ha ha, me too! My little brother asked me who I thought it would be and he thought I was winding him up, we'll see...! To be honest I said to my mate that I thought he was a bit special after his first game for us, definitely got a big future!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Bridcutt is by far my favourite player, im glad he is getting some recognition because the role he plays, he isnt always going to get the praise or score many goals.

I remember seeing him at Posh away last year. One of his first games - but, for me, he was outstanding. One that we may get BIG money for in the future. Oh well, Chelsea can afford not to make anything on him.

st1988

Aug 6, 2011
completely agree with this whole thread.

hes my favourite player. best midfielder in the league. the stuff he does on and off the ball makes me watch in awe.

please tie him down for the long term. he is class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here