Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Briains got Talent

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Remarkable. Amazing to think that ugly people can sing.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Her voice isn't that good. It's quite incredible what people get themselves excited about nowadays.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Her voice isn't that good. It's quite incredible what people get themselves excited about nowadays.

Well, I'd disagree with that.

I think the reason people have got excited, is because it is that good. Liked the reaction from the young people in the crowd when given the opportunity to hear somebody who can actually sing.

No fan of Simon Cowell, but this show (compared to the other one) appears to throw away the need for looks and give everyone a chance.

I tend to have the TV on without watching most the time. I was off doing something else, but when she started singing last week it definately turned my head.

Wonderful bit of television that.

They've now dug out a recording she made for a giveaway CD ten years ago.

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Edinburgh, East and Fife | Susan Boyle debut song uncovered

The recording has made it way onto YouTube, and I think you'll find it hard to disagree that the old bird has an amazing pay of lungs.

YouTube - Susan Boyle - Cry Me A River HQ

Good luck to her. Hope she makes a few million.

Dear Drooper

Mar 2, 2009
Stunned, why the f@ck are you talkiing about some sweaty bint when there is a relegation dogfight to get moist about.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Stunned, why the f@ck are you talkiing about some sweaty bint when there is a relegation dogfight to get moist about.

You newbies don't seem to realise that this isn't just a football site.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Don't know if this has been posted before.
CNN played a clip of a young lady with a wonderful voice:eek: resulting in a prolonged standing ovation. The CNN announcer said she came from Blackburn SCOTLAND.

Its a couple of miles from Dyce, Aberdeen, which is where I live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here