Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good job tonight, although he did have a little luck. They must have hit the woodwork a couple of times, and Bridcutt cleared off the line when Brez was beaten. Thas fubol.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Great to hear he's bounced back after Sunday. As I said in the Liverpool thread, I cannot think of a goal since he joined us from a shot he should have saved, and he's made a considerable number of high quality saves. In any case, how many of the second half Liverpool goals were down to him? Yes, he had one ricket that was cleared, but the only goal he was directly responsible for was the second.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Great to hear he's bounced back after Sunday. As I said in the Liverpool thread, I cannot think of a goal since he joined us from a shot he should have saved, and he's made a considerable number of high quality saves. In any case, how many of the second half Liverpool goals were down to him? Yes, he had one ricket that was cleared, but the only goal he was directly responsible for was the second.

Thing is- people are forgetting that even for a keeper there's a massive gulf between championship and top 6 premier league. You only have to look at Robert Green for proof of that.

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here