• Brezovan

Votes: 92 74.2%
  • Ankergren

Votes: 32 25.8%

• Total voters

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
Given that Casper hasn't exactly inspired tonnes of confidence in his first few appearances for us and that Brez has come through 45mins for the reserves and looked assured, who would you play on saturday given the choice?

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Would play Ankergren. Obviously he's had cock-ups but what goalkeeper doesn't? And yeah hes let in goals but to be honest the goals that we have conceeded he couldn't have really done much about.

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
I think its probs a tad too soon for Brez to be back in immediate contention but for me a fully fit Brezovan is the better option between the sticks, hes a far more commanding keeper and seems to catch a lot more crosses where Casper punches them particularly when hes under no pressure and its not the right option

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
I think its probs a tad too soon for Brez to be back in immediate contention but for me a fully fit Brezovan is the better option between the sticks, hes a far more commanding keeper and seems to catch a lot more crosses where Casper punches them particularly when hes under no pressure and its not the right option

. What he said.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Clearly Ankergren should play at the weekend as Brezovan needs more time in the reserve team before coming back into the first team. It is important to remember that Ankergren came in with no pre season and needs to be given time. I really rate Brezovan but in his first few games he did not inspire confidence, including that goal at Wycombe, and was dropped only to come back into the team in fantastic form.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Would play Ankergren. Obviously he's had cock-ups but what goalkeeper doesn't? And yeah hes let in goals but to be honest the goals that we have conceeded he couldn't have really done much about.

Rochdale's second?

But you are right - whoever we play will make a cock-up now and again. Assuming both are fit then I would revert to Brezovan purely because he is better at taking the high ball. Angkergren's punching is too frequent for my liking.

In my opinion, they are both adequate League 1 keepers and no more than that, but I'd love one of themn to prove me wrong and have a storming season!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Rochdales 2nd was a bit of a cock up yes, but a fine finish after that, 8 out of 10 you get away with that

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Ankergren, assume Brez us not 100% yet? It's a shame that reserve games are so few and far between, understand that the next one isn't until October? We should arrange some friendlys for them.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Brezovan - he commands the whole penalty area (and sometimes outside), although will drop the odd howler occasionally.

Ankergren - not confident with him in goal - often slow to come of his line and does not catch many balls when under pressure from opponents - also drops the ball!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire

.........though he should claim an assist for that Rochdale one.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
For Saturday keep Ankergren but when Brezovan is fully fit he gets it

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Same as some others. Brez overall and thought that was point till read properly sorry. Voted him but would play Ank for one more game probably as feel may be slightly early.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Like others I'd stick with Ankergren this weekend, and hope that Brez coming back makes him step up his game, if not, Brez should be number 1, based on their performances for Brighton that I've seen.

Tricky001

Aug 28, 2009
I think Casper will play this weekend with Mitch on the bench. Brez will be back in a week or so, with Casper dropping to number 2. Mitch then back in the reserves.

Does anyone know what is happening with Poke?

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Not yet, but i think when fully fit, Brezovan, because he instills confidence

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here