Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
im fairly certain nearly everyone now knows you are a separate parody account of the real Ppf........bit sad chap you post this pretending to be someone else......very desperate.
What we don't know though is whether the original Ppf is a parody account as well.

Is PPF a parody of a parody ? ???

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Just listened to Kier Starmer being interviewed on the Today programme, regarding the Labour Party's approach to triggering Article 50. I think that after many twists and turns, he said the they would vote in favour of Article 50 being invoked even if they disagreed with the Government's stated approach to negotiation. I say I think he said that because it was far from clear and he was desperately trying to avoid being pinned down to a Yes or No answer.

Anyway worth a listen.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Just listened to Kier Starmer being interviewed on the Today programme, regarding the Labour Party's approach to triggering Article 50. I think that after many twists and turns, he said the they would vote in favour of Article 50 being invoked even if they disagreed with the Government's stated approach to negotiation. I say I think he said that because it was far from clear and he was desperately trying to avoid being pinned down to a Yes or No answer.

Anyway worth a listen.

I suspect that they would vote for Article 50 even if they disagree with the exact terms on the basis of the referendum result.

However I don't think they will vote for it regardless of the approach, it will have to be somewhere in the correct ballpark.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Goodness, you have turned from an interesting poster to a rather patronizing one. That's a shame. My view is as valid as yours but I didn't actually wade through it because of the tone at the beginning.

That's a shame on two counts. One, you failed to appreciate my tone was an amplification of yours. Two, you'd now realise why your view as expressed is not valid.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
i think its quite obvious who it is :)

I have my suspicions.

I have my suspicions too. I also think it's a remain supporter/left winger, trying through trolling on the interchangeable accounts, to make the opposite of their genuine views look as silly as possible/express views they wouldn't dare to make on their main account.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I have my suspicions too. I also think it's a remain supporter/left winger, trying through trolling on the interchangeable accounts, to make the opposite of their genuine views look as silly as possible/express views they wouldn't dare to make on their main account.

I've not been on for a couple of days, what's this new NSC conspiracy all about, I've tried to read up on what is being said but i'm still baffled.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've not been on for a couple of days, what's this new NSC conspiracy all about, I've tried to read up on what is being said but i'm still baffled.
For a while there have been two Pretty pink fairy accounts. One posts as Pretty pink fairy, which is the punishment meted out by mods to a notorious poster called Das Reich. The other is Pretty PInk Fairy and this is definitely a spoof, although I find it amusing as it tends to write stuff about jamborees and preserves.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
For a while there have been two Pretty pink fairy accounts. One posts as Pretty pink fairy, which is the punishment meted out by mods to a notorious poster called Das Reich. The other is Pretty PInk Fairy and this is definitely a spoof, although I find it amusing as it tends to write stuff about jamborees and preserves.

Oh I see, yeah some of those posts from "pink Fairy" are a bit strange, wow, someone must have an awful lot of time on their hands :drool:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I see. That would explain the signature on the posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here