Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think they were trying to get a representative audience of the area that they were in. The tide of that representive audience appeared to be changing.

The producer of QT is well known for her Tufton Street connections.
It has been logged when the same people reappear time after time.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Far more balanced discussions on GB news and that's a fact , Woke box ticking Question time is soooooo yesterday

Regards
DF

If you genuinely believe that (and I fear that you do), then you really are as thick as mince.....and some.

If you don't really believe that (which is highly unlikely), then I'm afraid you're still as thick as mince, because that's the way you are.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Here’s some GB News content just for the Fairy

[tweet]1446528591727038464[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Here’s some GB News content just for the Fairy

[tweet]1446528591727038464[/tweet]
Ah Oakeshotte, hard to find a journalist/columnist with less scruples than her.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Don’t recall “Christmas will now be shit” written on many buses…
download.png
Comment of the week.

:clap::clap:

It will all be fine, unless you want it to be, blow your whistle and bleat 'Bah humbug'

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
LMFAO its up to the individual to make what they want out of Christmas, I don't need MSM telling me what my Christmas will be like
Regards
DF

I’ll be honest, I thought it would take longer than 10 months for us to reach the “You know what’s been too nice for too long? Christmas.” stage of Brexit going badly but here we are.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Far more balanced discussions on GB news and that's a fact , Woke box ticking Question time is soooooo yesterday

Regards
DF

Of course it was yesterday. Question Time is on tv on a Thursday. Any fool knows that.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I’ll be honest, I thought it would take longer than 10 months for us to reach the “You know what’s been too nice for too long? Christmas.” stage of Brexit going badly but here we are.

I think what PPF is trying to articulate, and he makes a valid point (well, agrees with the GBeebies clip), is that christmas is more than the consumerism part , but more about glad tidings and peace to all men. At least I think so.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think what PPF is trying to articulate, and he makes a valid point (well, agrees with the GBeebies clip), is that christmas is more than the consumerism part , but more about glad tidings and peace to all men. At least I think so.....

:lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Regards
DF

you've already said that gb news isn't balanced, are you suffering from cognitive dissonance?

it's almost like you don't understand the english language

have a herd

:moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
To be fair Lever also occasionally provides a spell check service. [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Still don't feel able to address me directly then?

Maybe instead of introducing such a low level diversion you might watch informed people discussing a topic you seem to feel strongly about. Then you could comment on the subject of the thread.

It's worth a try. Go on, you can do it!

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Still don't feel able to address me directly then?

Maybe instead of introducing such a low level diversion you might watch informed people discussing a topic you seem to feel strongly about. Then you could comment on the subject of the thread.

It's worth a try. Go on, you can do it!

Maybe, on the Brexit thread, he may like to offer up a suggestion for an alternative to the Northern Ireland Protocol that he so happily voted for and has now decided he doesn't want ?

Or maybe, he'll run off and ignore the question, maybe :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here