Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And what do you think your other 3 proven duplicate accounts think :facepalm:

As NSC's most ardent Unionist. what is your suggestion for an alternative to the unimplementable Northern Ireland Protocol that all your fellow Unionists hate so much. It's just I've asked this question of you for well over 7 years and you always run away, or some sort of whataboutism, or something from one of your other accounts.

So WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE NORTHERNI IRELAND AGREEMENT THAT YOU VOTED FOR AND NOW DON'T WANT IMPLEMENTED ?

I'm off out, but it will give you plenty of time to think (beyond the 7 years you've already had). Obviously we know that when I look tomorrow morning you'll have done everything to avoid answering a simple question, but you have hours to come up with something :shrug:

Stop lying and embarrassing yourself even further you silly old sausage. Just the one account, joined 6 years ago and we only started debating this in 2016 those are the indisputable facts... apart from that great post .. :lolol: :facepalm: :dunce:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Any sort of whataboutism to avoid the simple question

WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE NORTHERN IRELAND AGREEMENT THAT YOU VOTED FOR AND NOW DON'T WANT IMPLEMENTED ?

Stop lying and embarrassing yourself even further you silly old sausage. Just the one account, joined 6 years ago and we only started debating this in 2016 those are the indisputable facts... apart from that great post .. :lolol: :facepalm: :dunce:

Slightly off topic (re your comments and info provided on another thread) but if it's not too much trouble could you inform us if the primary/registration IP address for the account The Clamp is 'unique'? :angel:
Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

Just the one ? Someone begs to differ :dunce:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE NORTHERN IRELAND AGREEMENT THAT YOU VOTED FOR AND NOW DON'T WANT IMPLEMENTED ?

At least he tries to make them sound slightly different, Bakerlite was a total clone of Two Professors

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

If the rest of the UK had the same Better Brexit deal that NI is lucky enough to have then we wouldn't need the Protocol ? :shrug:

That's my solution anyway.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If the rest of the UK had the same Better Brexit deal that NI is lucky enough to have then we wouldn't need the Protocol ? :shrug:

That's my solution anyway.

I just find it a little strange that NSC's most ardent Unionist [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] never considered the Irish Border throughout the whole of the Brexit campaign, then happily voted for Johnson's Irish Sea border, now realises that he and his fellow Unionists don't want it (apart from it being unimplementable) and can't think of an alternative :shrug:

It's almost as if he didn't understand what he was voting for :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is nothing better than the " targeted " Mail Shot when it goes wrong ! All those whiz kids with their algorithms and statistics combine with our Government clowns to give us this.....If we weren't already the laughing stock of Europe....

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/01/germans-living-in-uk-urged-to-drive-lorries-to-ease-our-fuel-crisis

Germans with no HGV experience asked to drive lorries amid UK fuel crisis
Mass appeal automatically sent to holders of pre-1999 German licences, which entitle holder to drive trucks

Thousands of Germans who live in the UK have been written to by the government asking them to drive lorries in an attempt to ease the UK fuel crisis, even though the majority have never been at the wheel of an HGV.

One 41-year-old German man, who, along with his wife, received a copy of the letter at their London home on Friday morning, told the Independent: “We were quite surprised. I’m sure pay and conditions for HGV drivers have improved, but ultimately I have decided to carry on in my role at an investment bank.

“My wife has never driven anything larger than a Volvo, so she is also intending to decline the exciting opportunity.”

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Not realising which year it is, combined with repeating the same sad post which you still don't understand suggests a trip to the GP might be in order ...

https://www.psycom.net/dementia-test/

Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not realising which year it is, combined with repeating the same sad post which you still don't understand suggests a trip to the GP might be in order ...

https://www.psycom.net/dementia-test/

Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

An hour spent staring at my post trying to come up with a reply and this is what you manage ? Maybe it's time to use one of your other accounts for a while again. This JCFG one is getting beyond embarrassing :wave:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
An hour spent staring at my post trying to come up with a reply and this is what you manage ? Maybe it's time to use one of your other accounts for a while again. This JCFG one is getting beyond embarrassing :wave:

5ea571454102616b4dacbf15c8ec7e69.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here