Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would suggest that it should be on your agenda as if you are considering Brexit for the uk, then you have to consider the good and the bad in the EU economy. Don't you agree, that apart from maybe Germany and a couple of small tax haven states like Luxembourg, that the EU economy is in a parlous state and is failing it's citizens and the Euro is actually in danger?

The reason it is not top of my agenda is that this discussion has been done to death in the zillions of posts about it on here. If you come up with a new angle fine, otherwise let's not continually repeat ourselves.

Yoda

English & European
Nether you nor your clone answered the question,just went on the attack.Are you both from Jezbollah?Or did you forget who you were logged in as? :rolleyes:

I am a one person account and have been since I registered on here many moons ago for National Falmer Day (you won't of heard of that looking at your joining date).
Many on here will confirm that as they know me in person too.

Don't even know what question you were on about as I saw your stupid sign comparison post.

Sussex born and bred and no I didn't forget who I was logged in as I tell my browser to keep me logged in and to save my password.

:tosser::tosser::tosser:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The reason it is not top of my agenda is that this discussion has been done to death in the zillions of posts about it on here. If you come up with a new angle fine, otherwise let's not continually repeat ourselves.
And yet you keep being drawn back to these threads in order to snipe at Brexit or justify the remain camp.

I take that as code for 'I don't want to discuss any problems in the EU but wish only to concentrate on Britain and any problems I see with Brexit.'

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Well it is going swimmingly now in Germany............

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/722845/Ge...t4&utm_campaign=DY_Recommended Videoshomepage

'It’s become terrible around here': MIGRANTS call for Merkel to deport MIGRANTS

GERMAN migrants are hitting out at Angela Merkel's open door immigration policy saying it has wrecked their standard of living.

The news comes after public broadcaster Rbb24 took to the streets of Berlin's Berlin’s Neukölln and Kreuzberg districts to discuss the worsening crisis with the public.
And the shocking comments show the scale of resentment brewing in the country as its tries to cope with an influx of millions of people.

Last year Germany welcomed 1.1 million people alone but millions more have flooded into the country over the past five years.

Now foreign nationals who have lived in the country have expressed their concerns about the impact it is having on their standard of living.
When these foreigners steal something — even if it’s small — deport them. Immediately

One woman who identified herself as a National Democratic Party voter said: “Today’s refugees get social housing, welfare payments. And this, and that, and this. Why?
“I’m a foreigner myself.”

While another woman who wore a bright hijab said: “It’s become a little… terrible around here. Not like it used to be.”
”Too many people came to Neukölln. When they come they have to earn a living.
Migrant in Germany are upset with the influx of refugees
"They have to give something else — don’t give them our apartments for example.
"Don’t give them our jobs."

A report from very little research in two districts of Berlin, does not equate to the whole of Germany, but why let the facts get in the way of your UKIP agenda

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A report from very little research in two districts of Berlin, does not equate to the whole of Germany, but why let the facts get in the way of your UKIP agenda

Just copy and paste the last bit, saves actually taking notice of anything i and others say that is not your opinion.
Hopefully this research will cover more than two districts, and i would wager many more areas feel the same.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

you are being a bit dismissive.
Turn on your internet.There is much concern from all parts of Germany.
Its not just your Pegida types. Communities from all parts of Germany are thinking Merkels master plan has been an utter disaster.
Im sure even herr t will confirm many Germans are wrestling with the whole notion that this was in any way shape or form a good idea..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And yet you keep being drawn back to these threads in order to snipe at Brexit or justify the remain camp.

I dip in yes. And, I'm anti Brexit; I think it is the single most ludicrous and damaging thing the UK has done in my life time. So, it's not ****ing rocket science I'm going to "snipe" about it is it? Were you expecting me to applaud?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Of course it doesn't. In fact a short walk around Berlin will reveal numerous "Refugees Welcome" posters, signs and stickers in shops and businesses and numerous initiatives. We can all use anecdotal evidence to support our agenda.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well it is going swimmingly now in Germany

I've commented before on the absolute pant-wetting obsession some have with Germany. Why this weird fetish? Pissed off their football team is better? The economy? Living standards and work standards much higher? Better jobs than you?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Oh come on. Leave supporter after Leave supporter was on here saying that the EU would be absolutely GAGGING to do single market membership deals with us after we left. Germany and its automakers would be telling every other member what to do. Claims to the contrary were just more examples of Project Fear.

In the week when the ruling party of Walonia has unstitched the EU Canada deal those claims have to go down as yet more misleading nonsense from the Brexit campaign.

No they were not, people were talking about deals after giving up being members of the single market not as members of it.
is this perhaps where you are confusing yourself?
future deals concerning the single market are about access to not membership of. There is a big difference.
they are not membership deals as you have written, they are deals made after giving up being members of it and made as non members of the single market.
if you are a full member you don’t need deals, as you already have the benefits.

this confusion is perhaps why you didnt know a vote to leave was a vote to no longer be a member of the single market

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I've commented before on the absolute pant-wetting obsession some have with Germany. Why this weird fetish? Pissed off their football team is better? The economy? Living standards and work standards much higher? Better jobs than you?

Change the country and the highlighted bit sounds very much like you.

They only have to be under 18, not of school age.
ab1ffdb4c2df54ca411c56d60d03f00d.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Very rarely do i comment about Germany, unlike you who keeps putting his snout into UK issues when you live in Germany.
Sorry if i have offended your country, you do get upset about any views on your country....i think your "fetish" is running down a country you left and do not live in, whilst sniping and putting the jackboot into the country you left.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I dip in yes. And, I'm anti Brexit; I think it is the single most ludicrous and damaging thing the UK has done in my life time. So, it's not ****ing rocket science I'm going to "snipe" about it is it? Were you expecting me to applaud?

Well then stop complaining when someone challenges you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here