Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
They need us more than......

[tweet]1435895405099814913[/tweet]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m not sure I need to be responding to a homophobic thug like you Todge.
Out of my pocket now, got to get ready for work.[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More irrelevant drivel baga, BANG on form! Anyway, I won't keep you, the fairy's calling, you're out on your tandem again

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh my ! It seems the new DUP leader has read the runes and realised something has to be done NOW in order to stop the inevitable pivot of NI from the UK towards Eire thanks to Johnson's abandonment of NI. So, he's willing to abandon power sharing and collapse Stormont before too many protestants realise their future lies as being part of a united Ireland. So the pressure will mount on " Lord " Frost to renegotiate his unworkable " Oven Ready " deal..... hilarious

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/09/northern-ireland-dup-may-walk-out-of-stormont-power-sharing-over-brexit-protocol

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just a sad one trick pony, who only sees what he wants to see, aren't you? :)

Citizen Ken
@otheruniqueuser
·
54m
Replying to
@pripley2426
What does it have to do with brexit?

Besides, they laid off 1650 staff last September.

Booming, my arse. [emoji38]ol:
You have to remember, in his warped world, the EU forbade businesses opening or expanding in the UK.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I guess that explains a little of how he is, and I suppose you have to feel almost sorry for someone with such a twisted sense of reality.

Yep ! The EU are all about trade, standards, and ease of commerce once you agree to play by the accepted rules. The only way to make money outside of those rules is to lower your standards of quality/ Health and Safety and abandon or reduce Workers Rights.... them darn pesky Workers Rights like Maternity/Paternity leave, extra holidays and limits on the hours of the working day. pah !

Jan 30, 2008
Yep ! The EU are all about trade, standards, and ease of commerce once you agree to play by the accepted rules. The only way to make money outside of those rules is to lower your standards of quality/ Health and Safety and abandon or reduce Workers Rights.... them darn pesky Workers Rights like Maternity/Paternity leave, extra holidays and limits on the hours of the working day. pah !

Ha ,ha ,ha read this you couldnt make it up :dunce:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2EblHc__zzijA97bl-wR3F&ampcf=1
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Are you sure you're not mistaken ? It's just that I was told

It would be really sad if people vote Remain because of something like this. The rate would remain even if we did Leave. It would be really bad for mobile operators to start charging more, they just wouldn't do it, because it wouldn't be long before another operator comes along and offered it at the lower rate. Mobile phone companies don't like losing customers end off, they are like SKY, BT where you tell them you are thinking of leaving they always do a deal. .
Another consideration is data roaming which has been great over the last couple of years, but that will also go.
And yet it won't !
And yet Vodafone have said they will continue not to charge roaming fees as well. The government have said they will legislate againt any company that decides to re-introduce the charges. HT just hates the possibilty of Brexit being a success.

It appears that someone on this post had no idea what they were talking about :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here