Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Love the 'woe is me' comment. :dunce:

It seems that now the dumb section of the Leave brigade are under the impression that Brexit 'got done', there can't possibly be any ongoing consequences/problems/financial implications/etc, worthy of discussion.

Still awaiting any tangible benefits to be posted, but then, it's been that way for a few years, unsurprisingly.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Absolutely no remain voter in the real world I know carries on as they do (all grown-ups to be fair). Not sure what it is about social media but it definitely brings out the worst in some people.

I think you are right about that. Anyone who claims politeness is 'forced' or 'weird' has certainly been damaged by the toxicity.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Watford zero you do like your mentions don't you does that help with your losers mentality. I voted out along with 17.5m other voters which unfortunately for you meant you lost but after 4yrs you can still not get over it. I'll buy you a dummy if you like but knowing you you would spit it out and come out with the same old crap.
Let's give it 40ys and then see where we are. If we are in a worst position I will posthumously admit I was wrong

The mistake you make along with most of the other Brexiters is thinking the debate is about the referendum. Absolutely nobody is talking about the referendum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They must be the life and souls of any parties they attend after all the woe is me they come out with. Watford Zero probably takes a great big A4 binder so he can remind himself incase he runs out of stories

My post wasn’t woe. It was thinking you are a tosser.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Difficult to believe fishing was held up as the poster boy of Brexit.

A lot of anger out there and nothing from George Useless about compensation for the industry.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Strange concept, they still call people remainers, still partying over the 2016 vote, then tell others how they should move on...:down:

They've moved into their new home but its got rising damp, no heating and broken windows. Problem is they believed the Estate Agent when they said it was a palace and there was no need to do a viewing

Coming to terms with being conned ain't easy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here