Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Your interest in stopping a democratic vote instruction from happening is bound to disappear when that option is rightly taken away from you

So what, that isn’t even relevant. If anyone wants to keep the country divided, ergo basically hates it as it is it’s you. I’m happy to discuss what Brexit is going to be, much as I would what the NHS is going to be, or taxes, or environmental policy. It’s called politics. You can’t cope because you have no interest it discussing it. You are more than happy in your ivory tower, we won, they lost, fingers in your ears to everything else. That’s real love for your country right there, United Kingdom, yeah right, not with the likes of you around.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So what, that isn’t even relevant. If anyone wants to keep the country divided, ergo basically hates it as it is it’s you. I’m happy to discuss what Brexit is going to be, much as I would what the NHS is going to be, or taxes, or environmental policy. It’s called politics. You can’t cope because you have no interest it discussing it. You are more than happy in your ivory tower, we won, they lost, fingers in your ears to everything else. That’s real love for your country right there, United Kingdom, yeah right, not with the likes of you around.

Of course its relevant.
People like you have spent just short of 4 wasted years refusing to accept a vote to leave and refusing to accept processes that would enact ending membership. By your own admission your engagement was about stopping Brexit from happening.
And now that option has rightly and democratically been taken away, you suddenly have lost interest in the thing you should not have been trying to do anyway.
The divisiveness was 100% the fault of you dickheads for refusing to accept the voting instruction.
You should be reminded of this regularly.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Of course its relevant.
People like you have spent just short of 4 wasted years refusing to accept a vote to leave and refusing to accept processes that would enact ending membership. By your own admission your engagement was about stopping Brexit from happening.
And now that option has rightly and democratically been taken away, you suddenly have lost interest in the thing you should not have been trying to do anyway.
The divisiveness was 100% the fault of you dickheads for refusing to accept the voting instruction.

How is it my fault!? What I’m a Tory MP and didn’t back my own party in government? What I didn’t vote the right way in a GE so that someone had an outright majority. What on earth have I done that stopped our democracy enacting the referendum vote? All I’m reminded of is you being a bit of a hateful bitter fool, not for Brexit I might add, just for the crap you come out with.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Head well and truly in the clouds. The divisiveness can be traced right back to you career prats lofting the 'we won, you lost - get over it' slogan high above claiming some sort of phyrric victory like the playground kid who just made up the rules of a game. If you can't see that, then there's no point in anyone engaging with you as you clearly have no idea of the concept of discussion and discourse as you've set up camp, pitched up the tent and refusing to budge until the cart comes to pick up the corpse (which, given the age of most brexit voters, won't be that long).

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Your interest in stopping a democratic vote instruction from happening is bound to disappear when that option is rightly taken away from you

I dont know, can you?
Which nation is the greatest if not us?

There is no such thing as the world's greatest nation, and nor need there be. I am happy to have a quiet affection for my own country and respect for many others. That's enough for me. I would no more want to tell Frenchman that the UK is better than France than I would want to go through life with the soul of Arron Banks.

Or, having read your recent posts again, you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Head well and truly in the clouds. The divisiveness can be traced right back to you career prats lofting the 'we won, you lost - get over it' slogan high above claiming some sort of phyrric victory like the playground kid who just made up the rules of a game. If you can't see that, then there's no point in anyone engaging with you as you clearly have no idea of the concept of discussion and discourse as you've set up camp, pitched up the tent and refusing to budge until the cart comes to pick up the corpse (which, given the age of most brexit voters, won't be that long).

I wonder why there was even the need to say "we won get over it" to undemocratic loony vermin who wanted to stop a democratic result from being enacted. The only discussion and discourse these scum deserved was continually pointing out, your efforts to stop Brexit will fail, they are wrong on every level.
Not surprised so many of you are showing angry symptoms of remorse, cant be easy looking in the mirror and acknowledging what you attempted but failed to achieve. You can observe the same sort of emotions in sex offenders.......just for clarification not calling you a sex offender

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Now is the time to have some patience, empathy and compassion with the leave voters. They have a series of very nasty surprises headed their way.
I mean it. We need to look our for them a bit, especially when they are on here. For a lot of them, this seems to be the only place they have to come and release some of their frustration.
Yep, we are gonna see a lot of personal abuse aimed at us. A lot of whataboutary. You’ll see Chicken Run using his Das Reich/Ppf account a lot more when he gets frustrated at trying to sound reasonable on his CR account. It’s going to get messy.

I’m sending a request. Be patient. Blame the conmen, not the marks. These guys were simply not equipped to see the con. They’re gonna be angry when they realise.
It’s similar to the stages of grief. They are in denial right at this stage but anger is coming.
Again. Be patient. They will be in mental anguish. Not the time for finger pointing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Now is the time to have some patience, empathy and compassion with the leave voters. They have a series of very nasty surprises headed their way.
I mean it. We need to look our for them a bit, especially when they are on here. For a lot of them, this seems to be the only place they have to come and release some of their frustration.
Yep, we are gonna see a lot of personal abuse aimed at us. A lot of whataboutary. You’ll see Chicken Run using his Das Reich/Ppf account a lot more when he gets frustrated at trying to sound reasonable on his CR account. It’s going to get messy.

I’m sending a request. Be patient. Blame the conmen, not the marks. These guys were simply not equipped to see the con. They’re gonna be angry when they realise.
It’s similar to the stages of grief. They are in denial right at this stage but anger is coming.
Again. Be patient. They will be in mental anguish. Not the time for finger pointing.

Which one of you is posting this?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
As a Remainer I am now reconciled that our country has got what it voted for but I am not so sure what they voted for is what they are going to get

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Do you think politicians saying they will respect and enact the result one day then saying we should ignore the referendum vote and have another go or thousands of posts calling leave voters morons, racists, gullible fools or that older people opinions/votes have less value (hurry up and die etc) might have caused a degree of divisiveness?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There is no such thing as the world's greatest nation, and nor need there be. I am happy to have a quiet affection for my own country and respect for many others. That's enough for me. I would no more want to tell Frenchman that the UK is better than France than I would want to go through life with the soul of Arron Banks.

Or, having read your recent posts again, you.

Of course there is. We even managed to squeeze an indicator in our name.
Its not uncommon for French people to say (incorrectly) France is the worlds greatest country and better than Britain.
Lovely cheese though

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You’ll see Chicken Run using his Das Reich/Ppf account a lot more when he gets frustrated at trying to sound reasonable on his CR account. It’s going to get messy.

A mod will be able to confirm your theory, I’ll put £1000 into REMF if your allegation can be proved, if it can’t you must match the the donation, happy to go ahead?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
36710285f2d83e8fcca1fc7c7b17490b.jpg

Come on Nipple cat caught your tongue?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which nation is the greatest if not us?

It’s difficult to say overall, but if you give me a specific topic I’m up for the challenge of naming the nation. Maybe we take turns? You give a topic, then I do?

Jan 30, 2008

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
It’s difficult to say overall, but if you give me a specific topic I’m up for the challenge of naming the nation. Maybe we take turns? You give a topic, then I do?

Just intrested in which country is rated the best according to USNews.com 2020 Best 4 Countries are;

#1. Switzerland.
#2. Canada.
#3. Japan.
#4. Germany.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here