Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
On the contrary, the EU is stronger than ever without our Brexit poison.

A number of very senior EU bods have stated pubilically that the EU is worse off without the UK in it. Strangely, I agree with them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The biggest transfer of power out of our country in the history of the UK happens tonight. Well done all.

" We'll be millionaires " … well, a few.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What will the remoaners do now they can't rant at us any more on this thread?

What, because you're all nicking off now that it's "over"?

Because, as you well know, it's only just beginning. A running commentary of the benefis / staunch defence of how it's not your fault when the country goes to the dogs is the least we can expect. And from next year, maybe some photos of the queues to get in through ports and airports? But I imagine, as the country will be back in full control, you'll all be here reinforcing how great your life is, rather than disappearing for good after staying up to toast a pyrrhic victory with cheap cans of shit booze and a selfie with the front cover of The Express.

Jan 30, 2008
What, because you're all nicking off now that it's "over"?

Because, as you well know, it's only just beginning. A running commentary of the benefis / staunch defence of how it's not your fault when the country goes to the dogs is the least we can expect. And from next year, maybe some photos of the queues to get in through ports and airports? But I imagine, as the country will be back in full control, you'll all be here reinforcing how great your life is, rather than disappearing for good after staying up to toast a pyrrhic victory with cheap cans of shit booze and a selfie with the front cover of The Express.

calm down , isn't it about time you moved on and stopped moaning ???
regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Brexiteers thinking its over shows their comprehension of where we are. Hilarious.

But there is a tea towel, and that's better than a bus, even you can't deny that.

*edit* you made me post that. I'm now going to leave this to those individuals who should rightly celebrate their 50p pieces, tea towels and Big Ben Bongs :thumbsup:

Enjoy your Brexit highlight, have A great night and I'll see you tomorrow :smile:

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteers thinking its over shows their comprehension of where we are. Hilarious. All that's happened so far is the easiest deal in history ie the withdrawal agreement. Start gloating when the trade deals are successful. Have about 7 months to agree trade deal with the EU.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's going to be a very long time before I take any advice from one of the 10 or so grade A w@nkers on this board.
Oh, and as I keep telling you, it has got fuk all to do with you anymore.
My thoughts and prayers at this moment are with the population of Melbourne.

Ha ha! Go choke on it! :lol:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
A number of very senior EU bods have stated pubilically that the EU is worse off without the UK in it. Strangely, I agree with them.

Totally agree.

This is the view that UK/EU constitutes a Positive Sun Game (win/win). I share this view.

Euro-Sceptics have always framed it s a Zero-Sum Game (win/lose, with UK as the loser)

Brexit results in a Negative Sum Game (lose/lose)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
But there is a tea towel, and that's better than a bus, even you can't deny that.

*edit* you made me post that. I'm now going to leave this to those individuals who should rightly celebrate their 50p pieces, tea towels and Big Ben Bongs :thumbsup:

Enjoy your Brexit highlight, have A great night and I'll see you tomorrow :smile:

Stop repeating yourself. BONG!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here