Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What a return for Boris from the summer break?

6 days in the commons
6 major defeats
21 Tory MP's
-45 majority
No plan for Brexit
5 weeks of prorogued parliament

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If the UK breaks up Brexit voters are completely responsible. Don't try and kid yourself it would have happened anyway.

I'm pretty sure, with the caveat that Scotland will eventually leave regardless it will just be accelerated with Brexit, I've agreed with you.

D

Deleted member 2719

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2019-09-10-07-25-46.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2019-09-10-07-25-46.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 127

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nonsense. Just like the end of the EU, the demise and split of the UK has been coming for a while.

We're walking the plank no other country is even close to following us out of the EU.

Leaving the European Union to destroy our own Union, that really would be our final humiliation

Jan 30, 2008
Five weeks to reflect on the referendum result , most rational people want it sorted Unfortunately
Some in Parliament still think they can stop it
for whom the Bell tolls i think ,Get ready for Brexit
Regards
DF

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

6 days in the commons
6 major defeats
21 Tory MP's
-45 majority
No plan for Brexit

Big Sam and Colin clearing their schedules as we speak.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

6 days in the commons
6 major defeats
21 Tory MP's
-45 majority
No plan for Brexit

Whilst compiling this impressive list of stats, have you totted up how many times Jezza has used the words 'crash out of Europe' when speaking about No Deal? Impact scaremongering at its peak.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You win thicko of the year award . They were found innocent thanks to people like Corbyn campaigning for them

Don't let the truth get in the way of good Daily Mail click bait....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You win thicko of the year award . They were found innocent thanks to people like Corbyn campaigning for them

Not only innocent, but received large sums of compensation.

I am surprised (but then I shouldn't really be) that anyone still uses the Daily Mail, for 'news'.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Paul Hill suffered a terrible miscarriage of justice.

He also admitted, in 1985, to being a member of D Company in the IRA's Belfast Brigade.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If the UK breaks up Brexit voters are completely responsible. Don't try and kid yourself it would have happened anyway.

Leave leaders try to soften up hard truths by suggesting the outcomes of their actions are going to happen regardless, or are 'bumps in the road' etc. Before they try to persuade the rest of us they need to convince themselves - which is effectively was has happened........

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Despite some ridicule from some on here, I've always supported a united Ireland. It's strange that NI doesn't want to be treated differently but then defends it's laws and processes that are different from mainland UK. For example, they have stone age laws around abortion and gay rights. They still pay rates which include their water rather than move to council tax. So they're happy to be different when it suits them. Besides, they voted remain so surely effectively staying in the EU would honour their wish ? On top of that, I recently watched a Stacey Dooley report about NI. I was utterly gob- smacked at the racist and bigoted actions and views on the Unionists. The Republications came across as fairly level headed and open to compromise. To be frank I think the UK would be better off without the Unionists.

Scotland will go their own way if we leave the EU regardless of how we leave. I suspect they'll still eventually go their own way even if we don't leave.

Whilst I share your views about the way the proddies in NI are allowed to have their cake and some of our cake, and eat both (apart from the marzipan), it is for them to petition for independence, not for the rest of the UK to jettison them (so we can Brexit).

Quite separately, I do agree that it is time they respected the laws of the land, and had their subsidies trimmed in line with the rest of the UK But that is another issue entirely.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whilst compiling this impressive list of stats, have you totted up how many times Jezza has used the words 'crash out of Europe' when speaking about No Deal? Impact scaremongering at its peak.

How else would you describe it?

Or are you pooh poohing the idea we will crash out (with no deal)? ???

It is hardly the least likely outcome, especially as it is clearly Boris' objective :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
How else would you describe it?

Or are you pooh poohing the idea we will crash out (with no deal)? ???

It is hardly the least likely outcome, especially as it is clearly Boris' objective :shrug:

Simply, such an eloquent and learned comrade should have a vocabulary beyond a single word/phrase repeated over and over for effect upon the gullible electorate.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Do you want Brexit stopped ??
Regards
DF

I want it ratified by the public, we now all know what Brexit is now. Its not what the snake oil salesman promised in 2016

Final deal v Remain, if we don't the country will be divided forever.

That final deal will probably be no deal, perhaps with Rory Stewart a safe Brexit may have been secured but that moment was lost in favour of narrow English nationalism

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here