Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
They are leaving employment here for unemployment over there well that assertion just makes no sense what so ever. Just shows how ludicrous most leavers opinions are!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

They must have been listening to the merchants of doom,like you.Are they going to France,for example?Not many jobs there.Unemployment 9.5%,youth unemployment 25%,massive job cuts coming in the civil service/armed forces.Ludicrous,moi?Mais non!Ludicrous Remoaners,mais oui!:)

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
They must have been listening to the merchants of doom,like you.Are they going to France,for example?Not many jobs there.Unemployment 9.5%,youth unemployment 25%,massive job cuts coming in the civil service/armed forces.Ludicrous,moi?Mais non!Ludicrous Remoaners,mais oui!:)
Yes you lol - like most leavers! This country will be poorer and it's already started with the devaluation of the pound not only against the Euro put also the dollar. But never mind we may be poorer but least we will take back control (allegedly)!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Yes you lol - like most leavers! This country will be poorer and it's already started with the devaluation of the pound not only against the Euro put also the dollar. But never mind we may be poorer but least we will take back control (allegedly)!

I'm not sure we'll even be taking control of our new aircraft carrier... Didn't I hear that we can only afford to buy 12 aeroplanes for it?

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
I'm not sure we'll even be taking control of our new aircraft carrier... Didn't I hear that we can only afford to buy 12 aeroplanes for it?
No we are getting more F-35's for them and to replace the Tornado to! But don't start me on about the carriers! They will probably only sail in the English channel maybe the north Atlantic because we now don't have the fleet to support them on operations especially in areas where they could be threatened!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No we are getting more F-35's for them and to replace the Tornado to! But don't start me on about the carriers! They will probably only sail in the English channel maybe the north Atlantic because we now don't have the fleet to support them on operations especially in areas where they could be threatened!

I remember you now.Isn't it about time you used your brother's NSC identity to agree with yourself.If somebody with about 30 posts starts spouting rubbish,we will know it's you,the Burgess Hill strange ones.

We are in NATO to mutually support each others shortfalls in equipment,with ships from other nations,apart from Germany who don't contribute anything.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see Labour have shafted all the leave voters who foolishly voted for them at the General Election.

Labour makes dramatic Brexit shift and backs single market membership
Party opens clear divide with Tories, with support for free movement and paying into EU budgets for up to four years

https://www.theguardian.com/global/...s-for-lengthy-transitional-period-post-brexit

Once bitten ...

Oh dear. Even Matthew Parry was saying he might jump ship from The Tories over this. He wont be the only one...Scottish Tories, SNP, Lib Dems, Anna Soubry and friends............gets interesting now with the numbers doesn't it. What do you reckon my MP is doing making allegiances with Ruth Davdidson? Dog spanking techniques or soft Brexit leadership techniques?

Perhaps Ruth came down to Hastings and Rye today for Hastings Pride and they chatted a bit more?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Then it's a good job nobody in the EU has modern naval aircraft worth buying!The planes are coming from the USA.
Wonder when the 'Dopey-Drain' starts?:lolol:

Do you think nicko31 knows if we have already paid for some of the planes or ordered some at a previously arranged rate or when the next payment is due .. sometime in the future and what the exchange rate will be then?

Nope me neither.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Do you think nicko31 knows if we have already paid for some of the planes or ordered some at a previously arranged rate or when the next payment is due .. sometime in the future and what the exchange rate will be then?

Nope me neither.

If it's not in the SMMT magazine,then he's pretty clueless.Mark you,even if it is in there,he's pretty clueless!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Oh dear. Even Matthew Parry was saying he might jump ship from The Tories over this. He wont be the only one...Scottish Tories, SNP, Lib Dems, Anna Soubry and friends............gets interesting now with the numbers doesn't it. What do you reckon my MP is doing making allegiances with Ruth Davdidson? Dog spanking techniques or soft Brexit leadership techniques?

Perhaps Ruth came down to Hastings and Rye today for Hastings Pride and they chatted a bit more?

Meanwhile the 1.5 million UKIP voters who returned to Labour head in the opposite direction?

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
I remember you now.Isn't it about time you used your brother's NSC identity to agree with yourself.If somebody with about 30 posts starts spouting rubbish,we will know it's you,the Burgess Hill strange ones.

We are in NATO to mutually support each others shortfalls in equipment,with ships from other nations,apart from Germany who don't contribute anything.
Clearly your economic knowledge is suspect and now militarily it's weak to!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Meanwhile the 1.5 million UKIP voters who returned to Labour head in the opposite direction?

Maybe. Maybe not. Rather than produce a poll to back up a point, as I know you can, I'll go on anecdotal evidence of 2015 UKIP votes/2016 Brexit Voters/2017 Labour voters I actually know and indeed non Labour voters in 2017 I know: Brexit's done. We're leaving The EU. They're not bothered anymore because it's all over - we're leaving. ECJ jurisdiction and a European Economic Area that has failed us all etc, etc - it doesn't resonate anymore. Say FOM is ending, fudge the immigration figures, call it something else, take out students, whatever - We're leaving The EU, so job done.

I suspect they're not the only ones who feel like this.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Clearly your economic knowledge is suspect and now militarily it's weak to!

Don't tell me,let me guess.You are an accountant working in the Ministry of Defence.:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Don't tell me,let me guess.You are an accountant working in the Ministry of Defence.[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:

Guess again - so not a very good judge of character either! Lol

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Guess again - so not a very good judge of character either! Lol

Come on then,Admiral of the Fleet,Air Vice Marshall,Field Marshall,please explain this photo:

dumbo.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Maybe. Maybe not. Rather than produce a poll to back up a point, as I know you can, I'll go on anecdotal evidence of 2015 UKIP votes/2016 Brexit Voters/2017 Labour voters I actually know and indeed non Labour voters in 2017 I know: Brexit's done. We're leaving The EU. They're not bothered anymore because it's all over - we're leaving. ECJ jurisdiction and a European Economic Area that has failed us all etc, etc - it doesn't resonate anymore. Say FOM is ending, fudge the immigration figures, call it something else, take out students, whatever - We're leaving The EU, so job done.

I don't know any leave voter who thought staying in the Customs Union, Single - internal market, keeping ECJ primacy, freedom of movement for up to four years after 2019 .. possibly longer is in any way leaving the EU.

Bit of a dangerous gamble for JC, looks like he's giving in to pressure from Blairites :ohmy:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Come on then,Admiral of the Fleet,Air Vice Marshall,Field Marshall,please explain this photo:

View attachment 88587

Why's The US carrier got actual planes on but our one hasn't? Are ours camouflaged or just airborne or are The US taking a crazy security risk by having actual planes on an aircraft carrier?

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013

When you say it has failed us that's quite an assertion not borne out be the facts. Since being in the single market our GDP has grown by 69% pretty close to the USA on 71% and a lot better than Germany or Japan. Secondly more British nationals are in employment then ever before. So hardly a fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here