Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexit Rebellion to all intense and purpose Buried today. Officially re-moaners are wasting their energy.

Yeap, lots of career politicians including mine have given up and just followed the party line. My has kept her head down since 24th June despite being a hard remainer

A long way too go in the process, the French election result could have a big effect on our path going forward.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And the LL's are complaining about Trump's quotes showing how stupid he is.After a miraculous recovery from her death-bed,Flabba the Hutt out-trumps Trump;

Flabbott.jpg

Something ugly is spot on!:lolol:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Yeap, lots of career politicians including mine have given up and just followed the party line. My has kept her head down since 24th June despite being a hard remainer

A long way too go in the process, the French election result could have a big effect on our path going forward.

All the Brexit boys' heroes are on the telly at nine tonight... Victor Orban, the delectable Marine le Pen, Geert Wilders. It'll be a full-cream documentary for the enthusiasts, that's for sure. All 17m of them I suppose.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
All the Brexit boys' heroes are on the telly at nine tonight... Victor Orban, the delectable Marine le Pen, Geert Wilders. It'll be a full-cream documentary for the enthusiasts, that's for sure. All 17m of them I suppose.

You are making an assumption though that 17M people knew what they were voting for :(

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Hope you didn't copy that from the tv guide-only one name spelled right!Only one leading a country so far,how many by leaving time?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You are making an assumption though that 17M people knew what they were voting for :(

Apparently there's a difference between the English populist movement and everyone else's. The movements in Hungary and Holland and France and indeed the USA are based on a general (and jolly well justified in my view) disenchantment with the way their countries are being governed, the opportunities, the environment, public services, housing and so on. The English populist movement is driven by a highly-focused dislike of specific policies emerging from the Berlaymont together with a desire to unleash our full trading potential by reducing our access to the single market.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
And the LL's are complaining about Trump's quotes showing how stupid he is.After a miraculous recovery from her death-bed,Flabba the Hutt out-trumps Trump;

View attachment 82011

Something ugly is spot on!:lolol:

See, it's times like this that leopards show their spots - Criticise her policies and performance all you like, but says it all that you judge her based upon your perception of her beauty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here