Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brewdog Brighton - it's happening - it's here!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 140

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm signing up for an Xmas beer tasting event.

Enjoy! Did the American beer course a short while ago, and very interesting it was too. Tried a few beers I would not normally go near and really enjoyed them. Also visited the Wiper and True tap takeover at Craft yesterday too, very much enjoyed their Kiwi Lilt.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If only they sold different lagers instead of horrid ale [emoji40]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Enjoy! Did the American beer course a short while ago, and very interesting it was too. Tried a few beers I would not normally go near and really enjoyed them. Also visited the Wiper and True tap takeover at Craft yesterday too, very much enjoyed their Kiwi Lilt.

I love this puppy

Attachments

• 96cd2866b82bce77f267cb2da70a344c.jpg
    96cd2866b82bce77f267cb2da70a344c.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 117

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I don't think any beer needs to be this expensive. There are some fantastic beers for £3 a bottle. It seems you're paying for the rent.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You're a man of great taste! I love red ales and especially imperial ones. Not tried this one though.

One word sums that beer up, had some in San Fran last year although you can also get it in AZ not sure about elsewhere.

"Sublime"

slides down easy with a lovely warm after taste.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes I've drunk it, and only it, which is my point.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

If you only want to drink lagers/pilsners then maybe craft beer bars are not the best place for you? Most bars I know will only have one or two at most on tap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
To be fair, it's much cheaper than its British counterparts.

View attachment 79329

Without dragging this in to a Brexit discussion, the prices look pretty good but it would have been better if the Euro had not crashed. Mind you, if you are on German wages its probably fine.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Without dragging this in to a Brexit discussion, the prices look pretty good but it would have been better if the Euro had not crashed. Mind you, if you are on German wages its probably fine.

Sadly I'm paid in pounds :-(

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's not too bad at the mo, thanks to a slight increase in the £ this week......Belgium IS ON !

I'm off to Belgium again in May. Kraftwerk gig plus 3 day two-centre beer and food tour in Brussels and Antwerp. A fantastic historical beer scene plus an interesting fledgling craft scene.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm off to Belgium again in May. Kraftwerk gig plus 3 day two-centre beer and food tour in Brussels and Antwerp. A fantastic historical beer scene plus an interesting fledgling craft scene.

Never really explored Brussels but had a weekend in Antwerp, some marvellous bars and some fantastic beers, sometimes, I have hazy recollections of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here