Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Does Anybody know where all the noise will be coming from?

Terracing Or Seats?

No brainer, proper atmosphere = terrace

Regarding travel, the victoria / tube / bus option takes nearly as long as the clapham junction and change option.

Then get in a pub round the ground. Job done

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most of the bobble hat and thermos flask brigade will be in the seats chortling away. Expect to hear along the lines of "I say assistant referee , you have made an incorrect decision there , it was clearly a corner for Brighton"

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Does anyone know what the allocation split is between seats and terrace??Was gunna chance my arm on the day, not paying a tenner just to buy away tickets, that really takes the piss as i thought i was a life member, that must have been a load of bullshit....How many have we sold already?Could be the home end again, memories of Guy Butters and surrounded by hammers fans, oh what joy!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
many tickets left for this game... only want couple terrace... good day out for good booze up on train etc,,lots singing ....give us a bbbbbbbbbbbbbb:drink:

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Hmmmmm, when I checked yesterday for a train from CJ to Brentford, National Rail website said there was one direct service every hour running on the day, this now seems to have disappeared :down:

National Rail have now incorporated the engineering works that affect the Clapham Junction - Brentford line on Saturday into their travel planner.

Basically you can either take the normal line and use the replacement bus between Barnes and Kew (about 50mins journey time from CJ - Brentford in total) or go via Richmond (40mins). Alternatively go into Victoria and take the tube to South Ealing (35mins).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I havent been in YEARS. Last time I did I think Kurt Nogan scored our equaliser!

So I havent seen us lose there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here