Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I had this daft hope we’d take our chances compared to last season and be great this year. Turns out now we don’t even create chances let alone score them.
Really poor.
We’ve now played two promoted teams and a team we finished above and have played well for maybe 3 half’s, tops.

Is your stream on a delay? Were wine :rave:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I had this daft hope we’d take our chances compared to last season and be great this year. Turns out now we don’t even create chances let alone score them.
Really poor.
We’ve now played two promoted teams and a team we finished above and have played well for maybe 3 half’s, tops.

Fishing surely.

I got sick and tired of being told it was goals and points that mattered, last season.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I thought Warren Aspinall had a good game. He had Trossard as MOTM, and still didn't pronounce his name with an 'R' in it.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Great result we sounded as if we were under a lot of pressure and I was thinking a point was going to be a great result then up pops Trossard 0-1, 3 points third in the table get in GP the substitution magician

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant from Trossard and McAlister.

That main commentator, is he a Brentford fan or what? Really winding me up all game waxing lyrical about Brentford even when they were on the back foot.

Reality check for Brentford, watch them fall away after a couple of results like that

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Classic match thread - hardly mentions the game, lots of bickering and bitching, players and club getting written off.....
3 points in the bag.

Which is why I never follow it until the match is finished. Too many whingers for whom nothing is ever right.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
E_BCF2CWYAYbbxu.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here