Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford tickets

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
We visited pre-season. Good away day, The seats in the upper tier are very cramped though so I'd suggest getting a ticket in the terrace below.

The Royal Horseguardsman on Ealing road was very friendly both before and after the game. They served decent beer and had a handy little garden out the back. Give it a go. :cheers:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sorted by phone in mere minutes. No loyalty points required and they're going fast - so we're moving to Amber Binfest alert

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sold out already??? are the bedwetters buying up early so they can follow the albion away,then slag off all and sundry after the game?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just got through on phone straight away,1st time thats happened to me,not that busy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's a good job we are so ordinary at the moment.

If we had started off with 2 marquee signings and then battered Sheffield Chucklesday 5-0, we'd have wanted 5,000 tickets and the binfest on here would have been pure giggles. It's a shame actually, as there really is nothing funnier on NSC than when Beach Hut is seething and whinging like a brattish toddler after he's missed out on tickets.

Glad I was in your thoughts whilst away

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorted by phone in mere minutes. No loyalty points required and they're going fast - so we're moving to Amber Binfest alert

This is definitely binfest material , no loyalty points needed. :lol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't wait to be back on the terrace

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I just ordered two online no probs. looking forward to being on a terrace again.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Ordered - the new ticketing system is excellent and I'm glad I went all those miles to midweek away games last season to rack the points up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here