Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford roll call

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Anyone know if it's a sell out for us? Tried ticket office repeatedly today and got cut off every time; I emailed them but alas, no reply. POTG? worth a shout?

A few left at the shop yesterday (sitting ) can only buy in person, good luck.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Three of us are going, in the seats. Do you think I can get a move from seats to standing.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Ive just managed to get a couple of tickets, am driving up there. Anyone know of good places to park near the stadium?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Ive just managed to get a couple of tickets, am driving up there. Anyone know of good places to park near the stadium?

a) To the main parking area: go right round the roundabout and head back up the A4 (s/p The West, Heathrow A4, M4). Keep in the right-hand lane (s/p Staines, Hounslow A4) and go straight on for 1.5 miles, to junction/lights. Here, turn left (s/p Brentford A3002) into Boston Manor Road. Somerset Road, which leads to one of the best parking areas, is on the RHS after 1.0 miles.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
:
a) To the main parking area: go right round the roundabout and head back up the A4 (s/p The West, Heathrow A4, M4). Keep in the right-hand lane (s/p Staines, Hounslow A4) and go straight on for 1.5 miles, to junction/lights. Here, turn left (s/p Brentford A3002) into Boston Manor Road. Somerset Road, which leads to one of the best parking areas, is on the RHS after 1.0 miles.

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm leaving in an hour and only just now decided to check out drinking venues *planningaheadsucks*

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Me! Just about to leave work and make my way there.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brentford is in zone 4, so if you have an all zones travel card you should be fine.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sitting in car in Layton Road. "working" on laptop b4 pub

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here