Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Pubs & Grub

abepoyet

Aug 13, 2010
Just wondering if there is any decent pubs within 2 miles of griffin park that will serve decent food along with the beer?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody hell, can't you do any research.

There are four pubs on each corner of the ground

abepoyet

Aug 13, 2010
Beach Hut I've researched and haven't found anywhere I fancy going to, just asked a question if you don't know of any don't bother!

There are 4 within 20 yards of griffin Park.

One on each corner.
Griffin%20Park%209.jpg

I can remember having serious debates with my mates about actually going into the ground as we were comfortably settled and finishing pints of Fullers.

We decided to go to the game having come all that way.

We left the pub at 7.39 and were in our place on the terraces at 7.43. Unfortunately our defence also decided that "just in time" management was the best way of dealing with Stephen Hunt of Brentford.

We lost 4-0

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Has anyone ever thought of having a big meal before they set off for a match, that way your save money, save queuing in the pub, and save yer stress levels, when ur back up at the bar complaining the foods shite and fit for a pig

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
London Apprentice in Isleworth- last time i was there, excellent food and beer
North Star, Ealing- good food, excellent ale, terribly intrusive funky house at the weekends, and a short bus ride to Griffin Park
George IV or Packhorse in Chiswick
further afield, the Drayton Court Hotel in west ealing is highly recommended
in Acton the Rocket is a v popular gastro pub, but you might have to wipe your feet on Toby Young on the way in
In Brentford itself, the Brewery Tap is by far my favourite- last time i was in there the local lovies were singing sea shanties! Excellent ale, never tried the food though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here