• Leicester

Votes: 38 16.8%

• Total voters

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Joke of a decision, as usual.

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
Leicester, I regularly watch them on TV and admire their style, even without Vardy they will be a very difficult team to play, we are not going to win the cup so bring it on.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s never enough contact to go down but unfortunately the pundits and most people seem to have been brainwashed into thinking any contact warrants a player falling down in the penalty area.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Leicester please. Easily the best team I've seen this season.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Leicester, I regularly watch them on TV and admire their style, even without Vardy they will be a very difficult team to play, we are not going to win the cup so bring it on.

Or go up, we have reached the ceiling. :moo:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Two really annoying things watching this, first, Hoddle he is just white noise, second, the constant bias that Oliver always shows to the top teams. If he is the best ref no wonder we never get refs at top competitions.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Two really annoying things watching this, first, Hoddle he is just white noise, second, the constant bias that Oliver always shows to the top teams. If he is the best ref no wonder we never get refs at top competitions.

Just put in on mute. :shrug:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
That’s us out the cup then.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You do realise we have to play them in the next round?

Of course. Bring it on I say. FA Cup, last 16, against one of the best teams in the League. That's what the Cup is all about!

Delighted for Westdene’s finest, young Fin, that he’s got his chance on the big stage today at just 17. Brighton is a very small world, can’t believe it’s only been 18 months that I used to see him pitch up to the fields in the shadow of the Amex every week to support his younger brother play in the same team as my young lad.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
That's called toxic negativity.

Because

a) It's the Cup. Literally anyone can beat anyone on the day.
b) Without Vardy playing we genuinely do have a decent chance anyway

So no, that's not us out of the cup then.

But Vardy is likely to be back by then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here