Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford have bid £25,000 for..........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
4 [or 5 if Revell stays] decent strikers is all we need!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Let him go. He's NEVER going to be good enough here. Just add in a 'just in case we are wrong' sell-on clause and wish him well.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
I thought Elder might be leaving from the way he was to the fans at the end of the game last night. Seemed to be waving and saying cheers, i thought at the time he must be going

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Forster, Murray, Dixon and Gatting.

Not sure Gatting will be here next year. Guess that other youth player who's name inexplicably escapes me might come through next year.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought Elder might be leaving from the way he was to the fans at the end of the game last night. Seemed to be waving and saying cheers, i thought at the time he must be going

Yeah I noticed that, waving when he went off, rather than clapping, and then waving at the end.

Still, good business for the club if he and Revell goes, made some money on them both won't we?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Forster, Murray, Dixon and Gatting.

Not sure Gatting will be here next year. Guess that other youth player who's name inexplicably escapes me might come through next year.

If your thinking of Gargan, there is no way he will make it, too weak and thin and not enough pace about him

Only Upton and Kane left in the youth team, but I dont think they are good enough yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know all the evidence and common sense suggests otherwise, but i STILL think Robinson has something to offer up front.

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
I'm walking on sunshine ooohhh yyyeeeeaaaahhh and its time to feel good!,
would be my response if its true that we sold Revell and Elder for just under 175k!
as that must mean replacements from now to tommorrow are musts and with some extra cash i'm hoping we dont blow it on non-leauge no hopers and try are luck once more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here