Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford by car

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm picking my mate up from Worthing so the A24 for me upto juntion 9 on the M25 then round to the M4 and in towards london.
Will take about 1hr 15mins if that I reckon.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
M23, M25, M4, A4 near Chiswick roundabout I think.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not sure about the parking, may only be on-street being cockney village as it is.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
There is a quicker and easier way...M23, M25, M3 which becomes the A316...you take left at the Twickenham roundabout and keep going through Iselworth until you hit a junction where you take a right (signposted Brentford). Saves you the extra M25 stretch and the A4 malarky.

PARKING - as you enter Brentford there will be a turning left and you'll see a Safeway with a car park (don't worry if you miss the left you'll see the supermarket and then know to take the next left). They sometimes offer football parking with a fixed charge there (next to the bus pick up) or you can keep driving down that road and take your chances amongst the cobbled streets.

Alternatively if you go early you can park in Chiswick (Wellesley Road and roads around there have no residents parking) and you can choose to pop into Chiswick for some high fashion pints or take the 15 minute walk into Brentford picking up a pint along the way.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Just to confirm, they will have match parking at the Supermarket.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Raphael Meade said:
I'm driving up from soton... looks like safeways car park, pubs??

Safeways car park does not have pubes.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Traffic Wardens WILL be out in force looking for Non Residents without parking permits.
I usually find that parking in Ealing is the best option, bit of a walk, but not a lot of parking restrictions.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I'm picking my mate up from Worthing so the A24 for me upto juntion 9 on the M25 then round to the M4 and in towards london.
Will take about 1hr 15mins if that I reckon.

Crabtree - you must be leaving early to take your chances on the M25!!! From Worthing, the most direct route is straight up the A24 to Tolworth, A3 to Roehampton and then A306 to South Circular (A205) which takes you all the way to Kew Bridge.

Just as fast but with more options for either avoiding traffic or getting a train or tube if roads really shagged.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
If you're coming over Kew Bridge, it's the first turning on the left (A315 I think). Shortly after that, if you turn right into Ealing Road, there used to be a car park just over the railway bridge. I'm not sure if that is still there. Might be better to park the other side of the M4 and walk back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here