Got mine.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Got mine online, should be a good night

:amex::banana:

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Strange stand - terrace is shallow and has pillars in the way, the upper tier is seats but is almost above the goal - sit too far back and you will only know someone has scored from the crowd reaction. Managed to get sixth row so should not be too bad.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm probably worrying about NOTHING but my ticket reference says SEAT on it (in the e-mail confirmation), bearing in mind you can only buy Terrace tickets online can I PRESUME its meaningless?! dont wanna be sat down innit!

I'm probably worrying about NOTHING but my ticket reference says SEAT on it (in the e-mail confirmation), bearing in mind you can only buy Terrace tickets online can I PRESUME its meaningless?! dont wanna be sat down innit!

Mine also says seat but the information on it afterwards is simply the ticket number (398 and 399) so they are obviously not allocated, which suggests terracing. As you say, nothing to worry about.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Strange stand - terrace is shallow and has pillars in the way, the upper tier is seats but is almost above the goal - sit too far back and you will only know someone has scored from the crowd reaction. Managed to get sixth row so should not be too bad.

One end at Southend is similar, but we are not put there at Roots Hall, I think in each case it is the result of selling land for flats. I can remember in the 60s there was a very nice covered terrace at that end of Griffin Park and a nice open one at Roots Hall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here