Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Breaking: Weinstein Guilty - 23 years for rape

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What spontaneous ailment will he come up with now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Paging Roman Polanski.

I thought he was dead but just googled him and he is still alive - Quite funny to see a ''Wanted Poster'' on someone's Wikipedia page

Reminds me of a friend of mine who is a Probation Officer who told me story that one of her clients actually came in to see her as part of a normally weekly checkin - And he said to her '' Eeeeee Did you see me on Crimewatch last night '' And of course after hearing that she had to ''Breach'' him and send him back to jail for Parole Violation

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There must a lot of other Hollywood Casting Directors shaking in their boots now

Doubt it. People have been speaking about sexual abuse and pedophilia in Hollywood for A LONG time. Now they decided to jail this Weiner-dude so that people say "well problem solved" while business go on as usual...

Remember where the fake news terminology came from? From truth.

One bad guy sacrificed and locked up, but the shit will continue.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

There is always the ‘Sanders Senility Clause’ ........ get out of jail free card.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is always the ‘Sanders Senility Clause’ ........ get out of jail free card.

He could try the " Sanity Clause " ? trouble is everybody knows there's no such thing as a Sanity Clause these days.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Well, at least he made it as far as the prison this time – initially – but then had to go back to hospital with "chest pains".

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Update. Poor Harvey to stay in hospital a bit longer, now it’s “high blood pressure”.

Expect “a bit of a funny tummy” next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here