Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
This hasn't been announced officially yet, but I can tell you all that Gary Hart and Kerry Mayo have both been offered 1-year contract extensions. No news about the others yet.

By the way, my source is someone very close to the club who I will not reveal.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kerry already had a 1 year extention due to the fact that he played in x amount of games.....

Woody mate you will have to do better than that

:p :p :p :p

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rightly or wrongly i will completly ignore it without a source. I cant see you being wrong tho to be honest.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good news anyway, if true

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Why don't people realise that posting information without any sort of credence is just plain irritating.

:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Woody the Seagull said:
don't shoot the messenger;)

or pay the ferryman

Chris De Burgh :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

jonny.rainbow said:
Why don't people realise that posting information without any sort of credence is just plain irritating.

Depends who posts it usually. I believe Woody has a good source or he wouldn't post. Of course that doesn't make it true, but I'd rather hear the rumour than not at all. The silence from the club is deafening.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
jonny.rainbow said:

Yeah, add "according to TeamTalk" and it has a whole different level of authenticity. ;)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lokki 7 said:
Depends who posts it usually. I believe Woody has a good source or he wouldn't post. Of course that doesn't make it true, but I'd rather hear the rumour than not at all. The silence from the club is deafening.

They just don't like you. They phoned and asked my opinion yesterday. I had to inform them of my recent accident and brief adventure in Hades with an albatross as my steed. I heard them gasp and write me a cheque for £212. Perfick.

Meade's_Ball said:
They just don't like you. They phoned and asked my opinion yesterday. I had to inform them of my recent accident and brief adventure in Hades with an albatross as my steed. I heard them gasp and write me a cheque for £212. Perfick.

Yeah but no but yeah I just realised I had my Nokia on silent mode and actually I had 38 missed calls from Dick Kinight and 12 dirty sex messages from Martin Perry so there.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Give Mayo his testimonial then his P45.

But we all know Knight uses his heart before his brain when dishing out contracts

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
jonny.rainbow said:

Rumour and 'inside information' whether substantiated or not are the main reason I come to this board. If you want facts then the club site is OK, if a little slow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here