Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking News

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
i think terry is a decent leader, but wouldn't necessarily have him playing every game, on the other hand i can't identify a single leader in the squad other than gerrard, who often goes missing for england

atleast terry is often in the THICK OF THE ACTION

Rio Ferdinand ???

According to the papers today Gerrard won't be in the starting 11 :clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also the FA, announcing a f***ing FRIENDLY in Port of Spain [Carribean] for 12 weeks time against T+T, not only is that the wettest month of the year, but its nearly £700 for flights +hotels for the game. FA screwing over loyal fans again!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The T&T game is clearly to try and sweeten the CONCACAF (or whatever it's called) FIFA representative Jack Warner for future world cup bids.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Also the FA, announcing a f***ing FRIENDLY in Port of Spain [Carribean] for 12 weeks time against T+T, not only is that the wettest month of the year, but its nearly £700 for flights +hotels for the game. FA screwing over loyal fans again!

what about the T+T fans?

some seem to see this as picking on form, but i dont see that applies to Beckham, Owen and Crouch. though they can be excused on past performance, the real shock is Carson still getting in the squad ahead of Green.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
the real shock is Carson still getting in the squad ahead of Green.

But Carson is playing well for Villa and Green has been shipping in a shed load at the Spammers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
myabe recency effect but Carson had a howler of a game at the weekend and seems to be a bit dodgy. goal keeping is largly about confidence, i dont think he has much.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Isn't this to get the vote of Jack Warner who is very influential in the Americas federation, so a support from him helps our world cup hosts campaign.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
England football team. Don't know, don't care, won't watch, not interested.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Is it me or have all the Chelsea players that play for England become cheating thugs? I have really taken a dislike to Terry, A Cole and Lampard especially, almost to Man Utd proportions!

I really don't think Terry should be captain as he does not show himself to be a good role model with his argumentative attitude. Cole is just a dirty obnoxious bastard and Lampard has clearly eaten all the pies!

Seagull Stew

It's an AWAY game with TRINIDAD. Where would you expect it to be played? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here