Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news on sky

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Arrests made and three lads charged with Damilola murder!

:clap: :clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
About bloody time.

Did you know Rio Ferdinand lived about 100 metres from where he was found and that he was good friends with Stephen Lawrence?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Richie Morris said:
About bloody time.

Did you know Rio Ferdinand lived about 100 metres from where he was found and that he was good friends with Stephen Lawrence?

I don't actually see the relevance. Damilola was a victim whose parents decided to dump here on a run down council estate, despite the fact they were well to do in their own country.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No that is the one we're on about Richie

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sorry. Got confused at Spicy's post.

I wasnt saying it was relevant or anything. Just saying it was near where Ferdinand used to live and that Rio also happened to be friends of the Lawrence family.

Rio actually gives thousands of pounds a year to youth clubs and facilities etc in Peckham.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Richie Morris said:
Sorry. Got confused at Spicy's post.

I wasnt saying it was relevant or anything. Just saying it was near where Ferdinand used to live and that Rio also happened to be friends of the Lawrence family.

Rio actually gives thousands of pounds a year to youth clubs and facilities etc in Peckham.

I have great sympathy for Damilola but not the family - he came here from Nigeria with his family because his sister needed medical treatment. By all accounts, the family returned to Nigeria leaving Damilola here with a relative on a Peckham Council Estate. He was an innocent and not at all streetwise - not someone who, I personally believe, you would allow out on the streets of Peckham alone. His father is/was a barrister in Nigeria but I seem to remember reading that they have now been given some sort of residence permit here.

I am delighted that the killers have been caught and I agree that they should nail the scum who killed Stephen Lawrence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here