Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news at 4pm!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The city fans are delighted to see the back of him,they say he's lost the will to play football.On the other hand they are the prem champs and this is the championship so should be good for us.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The city fans are delighted to see the back of him,they say he's lost the will to play football.On the other hand they are the prem champs and this is the championship so should be good for us.

Quite. He only needs to play half as well as he can... But we also know that Gus is a great motivator.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
hes not been on a fotball field for ages, so will be fresh and raring to go.....excellent news

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
They seem to be moaning about four or five players that never get a game for them just for the fact they can't sell them. Maybe they should look at the fact they gave them these massive contracts then decided to sign more players anyway rather than blaming it on the players themselves.

It's not like it's their money anyway, and it's nothing to their owners.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Surely we now have the highest paid player in the Championship. Probably by quite some distance as well!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bloodyhell, we might actually be able to defend properly this season!

Erm.....had one of the best clean sheets records in the whole Champ last season?! Still, carry on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Brilliant. I could guarantee you'd find a negative slant to today's news.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That will be why we've bought a keeper and 2 full backs then....as you were....

We've improved certainly but we were hard to beat last season, no question about that. We played "negatively" because Gus wasn't happy with our GK LB and RB. Now with these players in place we will be more attacking next season, just like when we brought Casper, Calde and Paints in at League One level.

Continue...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We've improved certainly but we were hard to beat last season, no question about that. We played "negatively" because Gus wasn't happy with our GK LB and RB. Now with these players in place we will be more attacking next season, just like when we brought Casper, Calde and Paints in at League One level.

Continue...

Which was my point in the first instance on which we now agree, defend properly this season and our midfield can be more attacking. Let us shake hands and have tea.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Which was my point in the first instance on which we now agree, defend properly this season and our midfield can be more attacking. Let us shake hands and have tea.

Fair enough - I'm having a Chicken Satay stir fry which I'm WELL looking forward to, you?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
That will be why we've bought a keeper and 2 full backs then....as you were....

Continue...

Fair enough - I'm having a Chicken Satay stir fry which I'm WELL looking forward to, you?

Left over fish pie....

you win!!!

Now NSC look and learn. This is how a dispute should go. Gentlemen, good day.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Oh and splendid news re that Bridge fella signing and all that. Roll on the new season, can't wait for that walk towards the ground, falling up the last few stairs of the WSU and ordering my first cold pint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here