Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking a female paedophile ring: On Channel 4 now

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Some unbelievably sick & SELFISH people out there. Don't care about these vulnerable little kids.
Has always gone on, but at least the internet etc gives the Police a modern chance of tracing many of these monsters.

Very very long prison sentences (without early release), please.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agreed - with little Ben starting nursery in less than a month, I've turned it over now. Sick.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It does show how some vulnerable women can be very easily manipulated.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It destroys the myth that women can not be child molesters. Not a view held by all granted. I guess female paedophiles would find it a lot easier than male paedophiles to carry out their sick fantasies given their status of child protectors.

It destroys the myth that women can not be child molesters. Not a view held by all granted. I guess female paedophiles would find it a lot easier than male paedophiles to carry out their sick fantasies given their status of child protectors.
Also, boys are much less likely to complain about being seduced by a woman (Antony Worrall Thompson didn't, for example). I read/heard somewhere a few years ago that 5% of paedophiles are thought to be female.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
they deserve to die for doing that. *****.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
It's threads like this that make me regret my choice of username. :down:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
So kids at daycare were being molested by their female caretakers? Not exactly sure what was happening.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
More worried about those paedos in Eastbourne who got away with it for decades...A lot under the surface there, ever hear what Michael Praed said about his schooling there in the 1970's or whenever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here