Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R KUBICA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Massa...

...only to get disqualified for Pit Lane infringement then have it turned around at a Hearing 2 weeks later. F1 Teams get fed up with Ecclestone & Ferrari and form a break away F1 League and gradually the racing becomes alot better than the boring paint drying grass growing shite they we have to endure every other weekend.

or in reality I want LEWIS of course!!
Picture I took of him in action at Brands Hatch in August:

DSCF0482.jpg

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Massa will win, with Hamilton finishing 3rd:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just doing solo laps so technically yes he was leading!!

I think the guy in the background is strangling himself to his thoughts: "too young.....just too bloody young!"

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0514.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
could'nt get close as the masses were crowding and queuing for hours and I wanted to watch the actual car racing, did get him on the big screen though

DSCF0486.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So was he going full pelt around the HATCH, or was it just a bit of a parade?

bit of both, did'nt bother with a fast lap as such but did go fast and mainly did burnouts and waves to the crowd. Andy Priaulx did a record lap in the BMW F1 Sauber (July this year) car from a few seasons ago round the full Hatch circuit, seeing him fly down Paddock Hill was immense and the the sound of the traction control as he floored it upto Druids...fantastic stuff

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So which is it?

Who WILL win, or who do we WANT to win? ???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So which is it?

Who WILL win, or who do we WANT to win? ???

I went with "Who will win", which is why I voted Massa. Bit confusing!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kimi :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be STAGGERED if Hamilton wins it from 4th, I really hope he just keeps out of trouble as to win it he is going to have to take big risks and it will almost certainly end in tears, but of course I would love him to win. The guy is more than capable but there are some very bitter drivers out there who will go out of their way to screw him over, especially Alonso and Massa (who knows that any controversial incidents with Hamilton will end up in a stewards enquiry giving Massa the result)

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
I will be STAGGERED if Hamilton wins it from 4th, I really hope he just keeps out of trouble as to win it he is going to have to take big risks and it will almost certainly end in tears, but of course I would love him to win. The guy is more than capable but there are some very bitter drivers out there who will go out of their way to screw him over, especially Alonso and Massa (who knows that any controversial incidents with Hamilton will end up in a stewards enquiry giving Massa the result)

Do have to agree with you Icy gull but strange things happen as we all know i for one will be happy for him to just do a good drive and finish in 2nd/3rd/4th/ !!!!! but we all know what may happen :(:(:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here