looks like a Tony Robinson character

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

CSKA

Jul 13, 2010
But we've already got the League 1 Berbatov

Stoichkov mate. The little guy is Kostadinov, another you know. This is very popular pic in Bulgaria.

Snimka.bg: Branimir Kostadinov - Hristo Stichkov - Ôóòáîë - kingfootball

But...this news is hi surprase for all, because now two bulgarian teams make little war for him. If I'm in his place I will go immediately if name like Gus Poayet like me. Kishishev will be in Brighton too with his experiance and hi class. This is big support. I know the guy, he is for England. I'm sure.

All the best from Sofia! And succes with your team! My is CSKA Sofia for ever!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Stoichkov mate. The little guy is Kostadinov, another you know. This is very popular pic in Bulgaria.

Snimka.bg: Branimir Kostadinov - Hristo Stichkov - Ôóòáîë - kingfootball

But...this news is hi surprase for all, because now two bulgarian teams make little war for him. If I'm in his place I will go immediately if name like Gus Poayet like me. Kishishev will be in Brighton too with his experiance and hi class. This is big support. I know the guy, he is for England. I'm sure.

All the best from Sofia! And succes with your team! My is CSKA Sofia for ever!

Hello CSKA. You really think he might sign for us?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Beard & Mullet training for the players.

FLAIR.

[yt]lxUsWBaOafQ[/yt]

he scored against Wales that will do for me thanks

CSKA

Jul 13, 2010
Hello CSKA. You really think he might sign for us?

I realy don't know. sport sites and newspapers whrite, but I don't know. I know that he is real player and have no place in our bad sisstem. He come back after Austria and Scotland (after 3-4 years I think) and for me this is his mistake. We are a friends, because he is from Sofia too. he said me today that don't know nothing and is very surprased after this news. he have nothing against idea Brighton, but at the momment he is in his team in Burgas (Black See). Tomorrow morning have friendly. I realy don't know. I'm watched ancidental today your forum and I'm maked registration. Sorry if my english is not better english that you know...:whistle:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Loved the goal celebration, get in there. Will probably sign & open a knocking shop where he will take his new colleagues for team bonding sessions!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I realy don't know. sport sites and newspapers whrite, but I don't know. I know that he is real player and have no place in our bad sisstem. He come back after Austria and Scotland (after 3-4 years I think) and for me this is his mistake. We are a friends, because he is from Sofia too. he said me today that don't know nothing and is very surprased after this news. he have nothing against idea Brighton, but at the momment he is in his team in Burgas (Black See). Tomorrow morning have friendly. I realy don't know. I'm watched ancidental today your forum and I'm maked registration. Sorry if my english is not better english that you know...:whistle:

Well done, sir, your English is actually better than some on here.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Come on how many people read this with the dodgy accent in your head :smile:

And CSKA your English is betta than mine fella, good luck with your season.

CSKA

Jul 13, 2010
I'm only student in sports academy in Sofia (former bad midfielder - now I study sports management) and for me this is very good treaning of my bad english. thank you for support.

Branimir have not this problem. His english is top. German too. Definly. And mantelity. I'm ball with emotions, he is ever concentrated. Hard character. Maeby because was alone in foreighn countrys from 15 years old (Austria - 1-2 years, Scotland - 3-4 years). But is very good friend.

O.K. thank you again:albion2:

CSKA

Jul 13, 2010
I don't know what will be in future, but 3-4 years ago I'm maked one blog for him. And is two very interesting pics - one from Austria (he is 16 years old) and vs. Celtics reserve in Scotland (17 years old). 6 defenders against him. From Celtic including Gravesen and Bobo Balde. And short video from game vs. Celtic, he play second half N14 and short videoriport with guys U19 is N9.

Sorry if is not interesting for you, but this contact is pleasure for me:

NOT ONLY GAME :: Branimir Kostadinov

You are "seagulls". This is ine my pic from my camera, fro our See and is salute for you:

Snimka.bg: Ïîëåò - Ïðèðîäà - kingfootball

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here