Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brajan Gruda **SINGED 14 Aug 2024**

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If Fabrizio knows about our interest and is genuine, you would think that either we have spoken to his agent, or someone at the club is getting sacked.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I suspect that, sometimes, when an agent wants to engineer a move for their player, they specifically claim we're interested in order to create the impression among other clubs that "this player is probably better than you think; if Brighton's data says he's good, we should be looking at him".

No idea if this is one of those cases or not, but the absence of any meaningful detail makes me think it might be.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015

Here is my tenuous affirmation:-..

My Uncle, a season ticket holder at Bielefeld, says this fella is mustard.... but more Senf than Coleman's English... his words not mine.

It does seem as though March and/or Adingra may find themselves on their travels somewhere.... I did think Solly may get a loan to test out the strength of his recovery.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If the rumours are true about Adingra is of interest to Marseille, then this would make sense. (Or if Chelsea firm up their interest in Mitoma)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Here is my tenuous affirmation:-..

My Uncle, a season ticket holder at Bielefeld, says this fella is mustard.... but more Senf than Coleman's English... his words not mine.

It does seem as though March and/or Adingra may find themselves on their travels somewhere.... I did think Solly may get a loan to test out the strength of his recovery.
Solly turns 30 in 4 days time. I can't see us loaning him out with a view to bringing him back at this stage of his career. I can however see that a second major injury could possibly mean that he's not going to ever get back to anywhere near the level he was at, unfortunately.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Solly turns 30 in 4 days time. I can't see us loaning him out with a view to bringing him back at this stage of his career. I can however see that a second major injury could possibly mean that he's not going to ever get back to anywhere near the level he was at, unfortunately.
Hope nobody writes that in his card!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I suspect that, sometimes, when an agent wants to engineer a move for their player, they specifically claim we're interested in order to create the impression among other clubs that "this player is probably better than you think; if Brighton's data says he's good, we should be looking at him".

No idea if this is one of those cases or not, but the absence of any meaningful detail makes me think it might be.

This
How on earth can he know that we've 'discussed it internally'?

Either utter BS or we've approached the agent or the agent has approached us and we've said what about him? Who knows what the conversation lead to, other than the very select few who are not going to spill to Romano.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Third injury.... I think it would be a loan with view to buy...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If the rumours are true about Adingra is of interest to Marseille, then this would make sense. (Or if Chelsea firm up their interest in Mitoma)
French football is currently on it's knees due to the lack of a TV deal.
Marseille won't be spending massive amounts, particularly if they are buying Mason Greenwood already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here