Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Johnson

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm sorry, but he was utter JUNK last time he was here.
Perhaps that was because he wasn't very motivated, but it hardly speaks volumes for his attitude does it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Perhaps that was because he wasn't very motivated, but it hardly speaks volumes for his attitude does it.

He contributed more in those couple of months than all the other loan players before him combined. Which you might think isn't saying much, but considering the goals he scored for us against Leicester and then his performance against Millwall a few days later in the 4-1 win... And his goal against MK Dons wasn't bad either. I think you're being harsh on his contribution.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was one of the better pieces of JUNK when here last time and proved his worth with Leeds last season when Grayson took over. The problem is he has struggled this season in The Championship which is where we hope to be next season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

His performance in the Carlisle away game was particularly piss poor.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's turned down Leeds, assumably because of the money. When did we start paying more than Leeds?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On what grounds do you make such a wild assumption?

Is there a more likely and less wild reason that I should have assumed? Note I said "assumably" unlike most of your Swindon comments today which you seem to be passing off as facts?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What really pisses me off is any twat recommending a player when it is f***ing obvious Gus knows what he is doing, exactly what type of player he wants for this club and also is doing a magnificent job taking us forward this season with quality football.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is there a more likely and less wild reason that I should have assumed? Note I said "assumably" unlike most of your Swindon comments today which you seem to be passing off as facts?

It looks like I know more about that, than you know about this.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
putting the handbags down for a minute he is a pretty useful talent and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't mutual interest.................but it's a long long long way from here to next July

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He contributed more in those couple of months than all the other loan players before him combined. Which you might think isn't saying much, but considering the goals he scored for us against Leicester and then his performance against Millwall a few days later in the 4-1 win... And his goal against MK Dons wasn't bad either. I think you're being harsh on his contribution.

He was one of the better pieces of JUNK when here last time and proved his worth with Leeds last season when Grayson took over.

I stand by my view. Started well for the first 2/3 games, utter GARBAGE for the rest of his spell. There's a good player in there, I don't dispute that. Its just whether he can be arsed to show it. And last time, for us, he couldn't.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If (and as others have said it's a long long way from an allegedly rejected contract offer to him signing for anyone else, let alone us) the chance were there for us to sign him, I'd take it.

On his day he is a class Championship player and I have no doubt that Gus could get that out of him on a regular basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here