Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Johnson.............. (Merged)

I think people are missing the point. It's not what you've got but what you do with it that matters - just ask my missus :lolol:

But seriously as we have seen with our illustrious leader, he wants players who play in a certain way - his way - and if Mr. Johnson fits the bill then he is someone who GP may want to bring in.

I personally don't see him as a like for like replacement but getting another Lua Lua is probably unrealistic and BJ 'may' be what GP is looking for?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
But seriously as we have seen with our illustrious leader, he wants players who play in a certain way - his way - and if Mr. Johnson fits the bill then he is someone who GP may want to bring in.

I personally don't see him as a like for like replacement but getting another Lua Lua is probably unrealistic and BJ 'may' be what GP is looking for?

Yeah i agree with this

You are not going to get another Lua Lua, of course there is a chance but very very unlikely

The other option would be someone proven and solid if not spectacular.

One things for sure, we need a left sided player ASAP

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Wouldn't mind Ishmel Demontagnac.
Can play either side or up front & would probably be available.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Loan til Jan then sign permanently. Would be a class signing in my opinion and can play left side. I reckon 350 - 500 k would be enough to land him.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
somebody told me today we were going to after scott sinclair loaned until jan with a option of buying in jan. I laughed in his face this cant be true but i love all the speculation flying around

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
he isn't even close to being one of our best players

Like the avatar. Never forgotten indeed although not seen for ages.Welcome back!

And no disrespect to him because he can play when he wants to but I agree he isn't near to your best players and certainly not someone I would expect us to look at right now

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Personally I'm not bothered who Gus gets in because, as has been said with Gus's coaching player x will have the qualities to play our way. If it's Bradley Johnson that's fine with me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
No thanks. Lazy git who obviously couldn't wait for his loan spell down here to finish. I was glad to see the back of him ( and, yes, I was at that Leicester game ).

Quality shot on him though, I'll give him that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wouldn't mind Ishmel Demontagnac.
Can play either side or up front & would probably be available.

24 hours after signing he would be sacked for over-celebrating in the nearest nightclub.

We got rid of Dickinson and Cox. Let's not go that route again

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would like to see us take a look at Oscar Gobern, 19 year old nippy winger from Southampton.

Other random names to through into the rumour mill:

Jaime Valdes, Lecce. Oswaldo Chaurant, Deportivo. Craig Dawson, Rochdale.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A center half, who's on loan at Rochdale from West Brom. Cant see Saints loaning us a player either.

Oh I didn't say the rumours were any good, I'm just getting in on the act :lolol: One to watch though Dawson, best CB in the lower tier! (Albeit on loan)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here