Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Johnson.............. (Merged)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yea another central midfielder!! As he rarely plays on the left wing does he ?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
NOw I think he is a quality player and would fit into our team.

Buy buy buy!

Quite often on the bench for Leeds, perhaps he has had enough of that.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's on the transfer list because he wants more money than they are offering. Said it before...are we now offering our players more than Leeds? If not we have no chance of signing him.

He's on the transfer list because he wants more money than they are offering. Said it before...are we now offering our players more than Leeds? If not we have no chance of signing him.

Surely it all depends on the context of where he fits into their squad; it may be that they seem him as backup to the first team and are offering him a wage commesurate with that... if he was to come here and be a major first team player (as I would expect he would be) then we'd presumably be willing to pay him more than Leeds would, even though our overall wage structure is smaller than theirs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely it all depends on the context of where he fits into their squad; it may be that they seem him as backup to the first team and are offering him a wage commesurate with that... if he was to come here and be a major first team player (as I would expect he would be) then we'd presumably be willing to pay him more than Leeds would, even though our overall wage structure is smaller than theirs.

Maybe but I'd be surprised if our 1st teamers get more than Leeds squad players tbh

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Not good enough in my eyes. dicker has twice the ability of bradley johnson other than shooting. we already have bridutt, sparrow and kishishev, we've got caskey in the making. We need pace on the wings to keep the opposition from bombing forward. johnson is not the answer

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Not good enough in my eyes. dicker has twice the ability of bradley johnson other than shooting. we already have bridutt, sparrow and kishishev, we've got caskey in the making. We need pace on the wings to keep the opposition from bombing forward. johnson is not the answer

One of Leeds' best players isn't good enough for us? Wow I think when the replacement comes in you're going to be incredibly disappointed.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
One of Leeds' best players isn't good enough for us? Wow I think when the replacement comes in you're going to be incredibly disappointed.

what makes you say he is one of leeds best?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Went off him MASSIVELY towards the end of his loan spell when he was just strolling through games, not seeming to care a toss. His mind was clearly set on "be outta here soon". Not very professional, plays some of the time, can't be arsed others.

That may be unfair, but that was the memory I have of him, completely overshadowing his displays from earlier on in his spell.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Most Leeds fans don't rate him, they say he's inconsistent. Seems odd that he would turn down a three year deal as I wouldn't have thought Leeds would have been that tight.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Went off him MASSIVELY towards the end of his loan spell when he was just strolling through games, not seeming to care a toss. His mind was clearly set on "be outta here soon". Not very professional, plays some of the time, can't be arsed others.

That may be unfair, but that was the memory I have of him, completely overshadowing his displays from earlier on in his spell.

Who, at the time, did?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here