Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bracknell based Brighton supporters

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I am based in Bracknell and have a season ticket for next season. I was kind of thinking of some car share travel arrangements.

There was a guy in the Argus from Bracknell.

Anyone in the same area

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
tonymgc's girlfriend lives in that area so it will be worth getting in touch with him, as I'm sure he will be coming down from there for games every so often.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
As BG87 said my missus lives in Bracknell & i'm up there every other weekend.
Also my mate i converted to Brighton (Bloody JCL's!) will be travelling down from there as often as he can.

Mar 2, 2009
Well I drive to every home game from Tilehurst and pick up another from West Reading, its no problem for me going via Bracknell. Mind you, working out our timings for travel to the Amex will take a bit of trial and error! Over the years of lurking on this site I have seen quite a few 'exiles' in the greater 'Thames valley' area so you may have a few options? Perhaps its time for The Thames Valley Seagulls to be set up.......

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
I am based in Bracknell and have a season ticket for next season. I was kind of thinking of some car share travel arrangements.

There was a guy in the Argus from Bracknell.

Anyone in the same area

I followed a couple of cars back to Bracknell after the Daggers game, (I was on a course in Bracknell for two days) so there are at least 3 of you unless you were one of them? One of the cars turned left just before the swimming pool.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I live in Bracknell and also have season ticket for next season with another Bracknell based fan. We usually get the train for weekend games in order to enjoy a few drinks but would be interested in any arrangements for night games.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Forgot to add that I've heard the club have been looking at travel for next year and have a suprisingly large number of STH's from the Thames Valley area. This might result in some kind of coach services running to the Amex but nothing definite as yet.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im in reading and have a ST although i plan to go on the pi$$ in brighton after the match,so thats the share lark out the window:D

Maybe a midweek game could be better:rolleyes:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Forgot to add that I've heard the club have been looking at travel for next year and have a suprisingly large number of STH's from the Thames Valley area. This might result in some kind of coach services running to the Amex but nothing definite as yet.
Does seem to be around these area's,even the 1991 playoff final about 300 got off at reading:)

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
We could be onto something, I plan to trin some to allow for a beer or three, but a car share could work some games

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Need a Fire Engine if you are going through Swinley Forest

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
I live in Abingdon, and go past Bracknell on my way to Brighton, so count me in for interest in car-sharing and any Thames Valley travel arrangements!

Cheers.

Send me a PM, as & when...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here