Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Br!ghton / Palace Rivalry

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Hello NSChatters, I am a Crystal Palace fan here and I often read through the NSC as I find it a very good and intresting site.

I would appreciate a few peices of feedback from BHAFC fans regarding our rivalry, I will list a two things I would like to discuss.

1) Obviously we beat you in typical derby fashion, thrilling game (the last 10 mins) so would like to understand why you are very abbusive to palace fans rubbing it in on your forums? It's a bit of derby banter, palace fans endured months of it on our forums before the match and joined in with the banter, why cant you? I am sure if the the scores had been reversed you would do the same.

2) secondly is the cpfc banner and youtube videos, in no way shape or form are they abusive or stereo-typical, just as I see it banter between two feirce rivals. It surely has to be taken in a light hearted fashion?

It would be exactly the same vice versa!

Very best of luck for the rest of the season, I want to see us playing each other in the prem next season!

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Because you're all (unts now f*** off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very best of luck for the rest of the season, I want to see us ;laying each other in the prem next season!

Are you sure you are not a Brighton fan with comments like that ?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hello Nigel

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Because you're all (unts now f*** off.

Not really called for is it, seeing as i pulled two palace supporting scumbags off of a BHAFC supporter! Love the banter hate the fighting and wished the abuse would stop

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
This

BBS bans us, NSC doesn't ban you. Hence the threads that go on and on. By the way, the banner was hilarious!

The Hol doesn't, I dont agree with members from other teams visiting palace forums being banned, after all its football chat

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not really called for is it, seeing as i pulled two palace supporting scumbags off of a BHAFC supporter! Love the banter hate the fighting and wished the abuse would stop

Blah blah blah

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
If your fans come on here spouting homophobic bile, Insulting our stadium, fans, manager, players & chairman are we not allowed to get annoyed about it?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hello NSChatters, I am a Crystal Palace fan here and I often read through the NSC as I find it a very good and intresting site.

I would appreciate a few peices of feedback from BHAFC fans regarding our rivalry, I will list a two things I would like to discuss.

1) Obviously we beat you in typical derby fashion, thrilling game (the last 10 mins) so would like to understand why you are very abbusive to palace fans rubbing it in on your forums? It's a bit of derby banter, palace fans endured months of it on our forums before the match and joined in with the banter, why cant you? I am sure if the the scores had been reversed you would do the same.

I don't think we were very abusive at all; there were a fair few comments on here along the lines of "No complaints, we got what we deserved." Sure if gobby Palace fans did some on here giving it the biggun they were told to f*** off - but what in all honesty would you expect in those circumstances? Decent comments were met with decent comments and abuse was met with abuse - indeed the reaction on here reflected well on Brighton fans.

And as has been pointed out at least we let Palace fans on here; the people who run your boards are a load of snivelling cowards who reach for the 'ban' button at the first sign of banter. We may have lost the match but at least our boards are better than your boards!

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
I don't think we were very abusive at all; there were a fair few comments on here along the lines of "No complaints, we got what we deserved." Sure if gobby Palace fans did some on here giving it the biggun they were told to f*** off - but what in all honesty would you expect in those circumstances? Decent comments were met with decent comments and abuse was met with abuse - indeed the reaction on here reflected well on Brighton fans.

And as has been pointed out at least we let Palace fans on here; the people who run your boards are a load of snivelling cowards who reach for the 'ban' button at the first sign of banter. We may have lost the match but at least our boards are better than your boards!

Which is why im one here, a lot more interesting, read the first comment?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Your fans are a bunch of f***ing scumbags who cnnot turn up anywhere without damaging it, fighting it or taking the piss out of it. This is why you get told to f*** off.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
"feirce rivals. It surely has to be taken in a light hearted "

In the same sentence, another obvious telling sign that your a ****!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Which is why im one here, a lot more interesting, read the first comment?
I did read the first comment. I'll try and explain again. You said you'd like someone to explain why we were abusive to Palace fans rubbing it in. Surely you can understand that if Palace fans come on here saying "Ha ha you lost", the response is not going to be along the lines of "Yes we jolly well did! Thank you for pointing it out! Much appreciated!" Hence abuse was met with abuse.

I accept that being a Palace fan (as your own boards are shit with regard to opposition fan interaction) you may not have seen it before, but trust me it happens on all decent forums. Abuse draws abuse, sensible comments draw sensible comments.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
I did read the first comment. I'll try and explain again. You said you'd like someone to explain why we were abusive to Palace fans rubbing it in. Surely you can understand that if Palace fans come on here saying "Ha ha you lost", the response is not going to be along the lines of "Yes we jolly well did! Thank you for pointing it out! Much appreciated!" Hence abuse was met with abuse.

I accept that being a Palace fan (as your own boards are shit with regard to opposition fan interaction) you may not have seen it before, but trust me it happens on all decent forums. Abuse draws abuse, sensible comments draw sensible comments.

have enjoyed your feedback, my sensible post has drawn abusive comments

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Your fans are a bunch of f***ing scumbags who cnnot turn up anywhere without damaging it, fighting it or taking the piss out of it. This is why you get told to f*** off.

It will be the same at our ground, trust me! Small minority! every club has them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here