Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Didn't just ask though did he. He made a judgement call by suggesting that Apple wasn't a good enough reason to take the site down.

He missed the joke so is getting grief. Welcome to NSC.

He knows how much some people hate Apple including me lol. That's an Apple haters worst nightmare, to have their favourite site taken down because of Apple grrrrrrrr lol

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The PM thanks continue to roll in this morning. It seems a lot of folk had a great time being dazzled by Steve Jobs showing off his latest wonder products.

I wonder if there'll be anyone left on NSC who don't use a lot of Apple computing devices. (I exclude the poor people, obviously.)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lot of arse licking going on.

I thought it was a bit look at me really

but it is his board so as such he can do the feck he wants I guess

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lot of arse licking going on.

I thought it was a bit look at me really

but it is his board so as such he can do the feck he wants I guess
Your concise posts are usually worth reading, and this is no exception. You're absolutely spot on.

Yes it's a bit "look at me", but so what? It's only the kiddies getting their knickers in a twist over it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
While NSC was closed for a few minutes I wonder if anyone had a full on panic attack because they couldn't work out which train to get to peterborough or which pants to wear in the morning.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
While NSC was closed for a few minutes I wonder if anyone had a full on panic attack because they couldn't work out which train to get to peterborough or which pants to wear in the morning.
Good job this wasn't done last week or we'll have never known which train EVERYBODY was getting to Charlton. :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did try to be a good NSCer and click the links but I couldn't get it to work?!

Suppose I needn't had bothered as I def fit into Bozza's 'poor' category anyway :(

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
The PM thanks continue to roll in this morning. It seems a lot of folk had a great time being dazzled by Steve Jobs showing off his latest wonder products.

I wonder if there'll be anyone left on NSC who don't use a lot of Apple computing devices. (I exclude the poor people, obviously.)

Wonder products!!! its a rehashed Mac without a hard drive.. the only wonder is how many fools can be had...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Starting a thread about another member and abuse of another member is not allowed, whoever that member is, if your worried about a couple of minutes, try 2 weeks.

It would appear that after the above ban, and my curiosity getting the better of me, Gav1901 and FeedSandaza are one of the same, and Gav1901 was already banned, so FeedSandaza is a second account, which will now be merged with the Gav1901 account.

BrightonLoyal is him too mate

Some people did get a bit upset by it which i don't understand, I logged on, saw it was closed, thought to meself, oh well, and went and scratched me balls instead, logged on this morning an guess what? NSC was still there (so were me balls)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here