Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Tweet

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Very much hope the new left back will be signed before Leeds, never really rated Calde on the left and Chicksen doesn't too promising (obviously too soon to write him off). At Leeds away last year we were pretty poor at times (considering we had a man advantage) and this primarily stemmed from Painter's lack of attacking threat, hope we don't make the same mistake again!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Sorry was offline all evening.

Is the LB close?

Yes, very close I'm told - well in time for Leeds if all goes as expected.

Do you mean Agustien by "the midfielder"?

Wasn't clear but he was told they were trying to sign a deal for an overseas player (could have meant Kemy A in one sense admittedly) but wouldn't be til after the weekend...we now know KA signed on Saturday and is only now waiting clearance from Welsh FA. Sounds to me like we're talking about ANOTHER midfielder in negotiation. Will let you know if he hears more.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Sorry was offline all evening.

Yes, very close I'm told - well in time for Leeds if all goes as expected.

Wasn't clear but he was told they were trying to sign a deal for an overseas player (could have meant Kemy A in one sense admittedly) but wouldn't be til after the weekend...we now know KA signed on Saturday and is only now waiting clearance from Welsh FA. Sounds to me like we're talking about ANOTHER midfielder in negotiation. Will let you know if he hears more.

Aye aye cap'n. last night I cooked sage in batter, yes batter! Now there is this from a sage who shd be in batter.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Even if we can afford him, surely Canella wouldn't want to come here? Isn't he their first choice left back and if so why would a regular in a La Liga side come to the English championship? I doubt he'd get a pay rise

But hey, if that did happen I'd be DELIGHTED

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Even if we can afford him, surely Canella wouldn't want to come here? Isn't he their first choice left back and if so why would a regular in a La Liga side come to the English championship?

Sporting Gijon are not in La Liga

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here