Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza Tweet

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think she wouldn't know about this sort of thing though. These are Burke's signings, not Oscar's.

I genuinely hope you're right, but I thought she was a Spanish (Dave) football expert?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat 20m
Expect the #BHAFC player movements to start going the other way now. Busy week ahead, starting tomorrow. Possibly a favourite returning too.

The favourite that's possibly returning isn't necessarily a player - i reckon it's chips:O

Stumpy Tim

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm not sure she actually knows anything. If she was a man I think a lot less on here would be paying any attention!

I think she had contacts with Barca, she quickly quashed some of the Barca B player rumours by saying she'd checked and asked at the club.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Snigger.

Is she an expert? I thought she was just a Spanish blogger who knows Oscar?

Barca journalist. Maybe too much focus on that club only, so doesn't know much about relative 'small fry' like Spanish Dave (I want him back BTW).

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I remember going on the phone in and slating him after a game which is unlike me. Was utter shite. Any idea where he is now...?

Haven't heard of him for a long time. He put in some quite horrific performances, Remember MK Dons away? Gavin Hoyte football genius!

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We NEED a LB BEFORE Dirty Leeds. Chicksen needs time. Bozza - are we targeting a LB?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here